15

The harsh rays of sun came crashing onto the clear pond, forming a sort of golden ring over the surface of the still water.

The pond was Cristal clear, as it reflected the breathtaking view of the great blue sky, the flying birds and the shining sun, one could gaze into it and see the various different fishes swimming about happily; it carried a sort of peacefulness along with it's cluster of water flowers and other aquatic plants covering the one corner of the beautiful water.

Suddenly the glass clear water was disrupted by a stone hitting it's smooth surface causing a series of beautiful ripples, the fishes swam away hurriedly; fearing the unfamiliar object,

Kana watched with profound boredom as she gripped a stone in hand, waiting for the water to become still once again before throwing her next stone,

She liked to wait for the water to still again before throwing as she enjoyed the rippling effect of the clear water, something about that growing symmetrical circles brought her so much of wonder.

Just as she raised a hand, ready to strike the first fish in sight- a voice broke through, completely knocking down her concentration.

"There you are."

The little girl paused in action as she turned her head, hand still raised above with the stone.

Her eyes gazed upon the person, scanning their face as she wracked her brain to remember,

Silver hair, the face mask and one eye covered.

Page 156, of the book 'war heroes' and page 27 of the book 'top 10 elite Shinobi of the hidden leaf.'

Hatake Kakashi, Copy-cat ninja of Konoha, known for being the first ever non-uchiha to own a Sharingan.

She brought her arm down before getting up and dusting her uniform.

In a swift move, she brought her parted legs together and bowed a perfect 90⁰,

"Greetings, Hatake-san. Have I done something wrong?"

The said Hatake stood staring at her head, his hand casually stuck in his pocket while the other carried a book which definitely didn't look advisable to carry around children.

"Why? Should I only ever approach you to inform your mistakes?"

She straightened up, her arms pressed tightly to her side while her legs didn't part an inch, completely showing her respect to a senior,

"That is not what I implied, sir."

The man raised an eyebrow, choosing to just mess around with her to see how she'd reply; and so he asked,

"Then I may like to know what you did imply?"

She gazed at him for a second before forming words,

"I meant that a person of such importance as you couldn't possibly find time to search for me unless it's for a particular reason, or the Hokage's order. That makes me wonder if I may have done something wrong."

She saw the man sigh, before putting away his book not wishing for it to catch her eyes, the man crouched down to one knee before placing a hand on the child's head,

"You think too much, kid. But you got me. I came here on Hokage's order."

She gazed up at his hand, wondering what he was trying to convey through that particular gesture,

What does touching other people's head represent anyways?

She gazed back at him, before giving a small nod,