𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨: "home sweet home"

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
❝ 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘯
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺. ❞
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Oh God I really missed this place

Oh God I really missed this place. I know I was only away for a month but it seemed like a decade. A quick recap, I lived in the Salvatore's house with Damon and Stefan.

A few months ago after my mother's death I didn't have money to pay for our house so Damon suggested to move in with them and truth to be told we had an amazing time. If you except the fact that I had drunk all of Damon's bourbon, he really enjoyed my company.

"Oh my God you're back!" I heard two familiar voices from behind. It was Care and Elena.

"It's nice too see you too girls" I said as I run to hug them.

"Oh and Elena, happy birthday for yesterday" I felt guilty for not calling her yesterday but I had just came home after studying out a crime scene and to be honest I try to forget about it. I can't even imagine the pain her family is going through right now.

I wish I could talk to them, they could have given me some information that could help me solve the case, but the police said that they didn't want a lot of people getting involved.

"Thank you Madi" Elena replied with a small smile on her face. She wasn't her usual self though. Something was off.

Jesus Christ who am I kidding. Of course something was off. Her boyfriend was taken by a crazy hybrid, she didn't know where he was and he had probably flipped the switch if you take the recent events for example.

"I missed you so much, thank God you're here, Stefan's away and everyone is starting to fall apart" Caroline said with a worried expression on her face.

"I missed you too Caroline, don't worry we will find him and that hybrid dick will pay" I replied confidently. I mean how hard can it be to track them down, I've solve dozens of crimes and mysteries in my life. It's the exact same thing. Only this time, I might actually get myself killed.

"And what's your definition of "making someone pay? You know that you can't kill him right? he's an original and you're not even a vampire" I heard another familiar voice.

"Hello Damon" I said and hugged him. But as he was about to say something I drove a stake in through his stomach.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" he screamed in pain. You could see he was angry but he couldn't do anything about it. He couldn't hurt me because then he would run out of friends.

"That's because you only called me when you needed my help."

"Oh come on! You are the one who said you needed time! Also what's with the stake? You just carry them everywhere?" He said sarcastically while trying pull the stake out of his stomach

"You're lucky I didn't throw you a vervain grenade" I threw back at him.

"haha you're hilarious"

~~~