𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱: "mission failed"

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴,
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺,𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦
𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 ❞
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

If someone had told me that coming back to Mystic Falls meant 99,9% chance to get yourself killed and hearing about high school drama twenty four hours a day I wouldn't have stepped my foot here in the first place

If someone had told me that coming back to Mystic Falls meant 99,9% chance to get yourself killed and hearing about high school drama twenty four hours a day I wouldn't have stepped my foot here in the first place. To be honest, living in New York was more peaceful, well if you except the fact that I didn't know a soul there, I had a great time. Even if it had lasted only for few months.

~~~

"What do you mean she is missing?" I ask Liz looking quite puzzled.

"I am trying to contact with her and she won't pick it up, I've talked with everyone, no one seems to have seen or heard from her since yesterday. I am starting to get really worried" Liz replies with a hopeless expression.

Truth to be told, for a sheriff, she was not as calm as she would in other cases, mostly because it's her daughter we are talking about. What if something really happened to her.

"Don't worry, we'll figure it out" I give her a sympathetic look while trying to think of every scenario possible. "When was the last time you talked with her again?"

"Yesterday afternoon, I believe she said she was going to Tyl-" then she pauses as if relazation hit her. "She went to Tyler's house" she said a bit more relieved as she put the pieces together.

Liz was always very calm and collected. She would always think logically and never do anything impulsively, besides that's something she aquired due to her job. However, when it came to Caroline, it was different. She loved her so much that even the thought of her getting hurt drove her crazy.

"Then perhaps they are together now. Maybe that's why she isn't picking it up" I say sounding pretty sure about the situation.

But as Liz was about to reply we both see Tyler approaching the house looking rather distressed. "Wonderful" I mumble sarcastically. If Tyler is here then where's Caroline?

~~~

"Hello Bill" Liz says while pointing a gun at Caroline's dad. Not a long time ago Caroline had told me about him. How he abandoned them, trying to make it seem like everything was fine. The conclusion? He is a completly asshole.

"Look Liz I know what I am doing" he says.

As we are waiting outside, me and Tayler share a look not buying a single word coming from his mouth.

"Sure he does" Tyler says looking pissed, his voice dripping sarcasm and honestly I don't blame him. How could a father do this to his own daughter, torturing her, trying to dry her out of blood for what reason? So she can have self control? Out of everyone, Caroline is the only one who's known to have the most self control. I am still wondering why Liz hasn't shoot him already.

"That's our daughter in there, she looks up to you... Loves you..." We hear her say.

"Then she'll trust me to do the right thing...let me do this Liz, not because she's a monster...But because we love her." Great technic bill, phycological warfare. I don't think it will work on Liz though.

"Tyler, Maddison" Liz call us to come inside inorder to get Caroline out of the room he keeps her.

Tyler rushes down the stairs while I am beside him holding a gun. The minute Bill see us coming he tries to stop us. "You are not going in there" he tells Tyler nonetheless before he has the chance to do anything I shoot the area near the door, not with the intention to hit him but to finally back down.

"Please, do us a favor and keep your mouth shut" I throw at him with a serious expression on my face. Then Tyler breaks the door and runs to where Caroline is handcuffed. The moment she sees him her face lightens up and in seconds, Tyler breaks the chains and helps her stand up. I go inside too and give her her daylight ring which was laying on the floor.

~~~

After bringing Caroline home and making sure she was alright, I decided to call Damon to see how they were doing with the "saving Stefan mission" in Chicago and if I am lucky, they won't be dead. At least not yet.

"Hello?" after a few moments he finally picks it up and unfortunately he doesn't sound really happy.

"Hey, are you alright?" I ask him genuinely concerned about him and Elena both.

"Let's say it was an... Eventful day..." He responds with his usual sarcastic attitude.

"And I presume Stefan is not in the car with you?" even though it's clear that they didn't succeed I still have this little hope inside me.

"Right as always" he says and I roll my eyes at his response. "Is Elena okey?"
I can hear Damon pause for a moment. "She has been better, that's for sure"

"I can imagine... Well, the details when you get home" i reply and then with a goodbye we hung up. That must have gone amazing...

~~~

Not me not updating for like what? 4 months? Well

Not me not updating for like what? 4 months? Well... Sorry about that... :") I don't know if being bored to write literally anything is a good explanation of what was going on these months but anyways. I'll try to update more frequently.

I can't wait to write the chapter Klaus and Maddison finally meet. :)

That's all for now,
Byeee<33