𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: "you sold us out"

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
❝ 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦
𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯❝ 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"You sold us out!" me and Elena both say looking at Alaric.

The history teacher literally told Damon our location. Wonderful. And I thought that the research was gonna be peaceful.

"You think I'd take you to into a mountain rage of werewolves on a full moon without backup?" Alaric tells Elena who's now soaking wet.

"Yeah, great backup" I reply sarcastically glancing at Damon.

Then he rolls his eyes. "Get out of the water Elena." He says looking even more annoyed.

I really can't understand that guy. At first he's like "Stefan is not gone" "I am not gonna abandon Stefan" and now he's acting like he doesn't care at all.

Oh and I forgot to mention that that idiot threw Elena in the lake. Oh God. Why did I agreed on this.

"If I get out of the water you're gonna make us go home." Elena throws back at him.

"Yeah because I am not an idiot like y-

"Are you kidding me? I came to Mystic Falls for this reason Damon, to find my friend. You were the one that called me remember? We are not leaving." I say with a serious expression on my face.

"Right now all of you are acting like idiots." Alaric tries to help the situation.

"Oh shut up Rik. If you hadn't had called him Elana wouldn't be in the lake and we wouldn't have this stupid conversation right now."

But as Damon is about to say something Elena speaks up. "You gave up on him Damon"

"I didn't gave up on him Elena, I face reality. Get out of the water"

"Oh God, here we go again" I sigh as I walk away in order to find a place to sit without hearing their pointless argument.

"Where are you going?" Alaric asks me while he's trying to find something on he's backpack.

"I'll be back at 5', I am tired of hearing these two arguing. Again" I reply walking forward the path. "Oh and Ric. Make sure Damon doesn't drawn Elena in the lake"

Honestly, we all know he would never do that but it's amusing to make jokes in situations like that.

~~~

"Amazing. Damon is a actually gonna kill me this time" I tell myself as I see that it starts getting darken and darken and I still haven't gone back yet"

"What the hell" I mumble as I hear some weird noises coming from an another path which leads farther into the woods"

I normal person wouldn't take that path. I mean we've all seen that scene in horror movies. One of the side characters making the wrong decision and ends up dead from the first 10 minutes of the movie. I am not that stupid to fall for this.

Then I feel two hands from behind grabbing my mouth.

"Shhhhh" that person says before he twists me around in order to see who is he.

"Stefan!" I scream excitedly "oh my gosh are you okey?"

"What the hell are you doing here ?! You were supposed to be in New York" stefan says with an angry expression on his face.

"I see your not very happy to see me" I say sarcastically.

Well, that was definitely not the welcome I was expecting from the bunny eater. But at least I know he's okay.

"Now come with me, we need to hurry before the stupid hybrid realizes that you're not with him. By the way how did you escaped him? I ask him with curiosity.

"You need to get back. You need to leave town."

"What? No. I am not leaving without you."

"If he sees you here..." Stefan doesn't finish the sentence.

"Who? The hybrid freak? I don't care. Seriously with the first chance given I am gonna kick his a-"

"He was right... you really don't remember..." Stefan says as he's whole expression changes.

"What the fuck are you talking about remember what?" I look at him confused.

Suddenly, I feel dizzy and my eyes start to close.

___

Sorry for not updating
for two months :")

I actually have no excuse but from now on I am gonna update sooner, I promise :)

-chrysa