❃.✮:▹ 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒐𝒎𝒛𝒛𝒏 ◃:✮.❃

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

page 1 : 

saying yes to my bf for 24hrs +

< fluff, spicy, romance >

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  

beomgyu had hurt yeonjuns feelings by ignoring him for a yt video which had gone viral. 

and beomgyu insisted to do whatever yeonjun says for the following 24 hours

so, here they are now. 

✧༺ ᰔ ༻✧

"babyy" yeonjun whined. 

he was sitting on the couch waiting for gyu.

beomgyu had appeared walking down the stairs and rolled his eyes. he had just finished cleaning yeonjun's ridiculously large closet which took about an hour, and placed the camera on the small coffee table.

"c'mere my love" yeonjun tapped his thighs. 

beomgyu did as told and had taken a seat on his lap and wrapped his arms around juns neck. 

"aishh what do you want now, you big baby.." beomgyu mocked, his voice muffled as he buried his head onto juns neck. 

yeonjun placed his hand on beomgyu's bare thigh, inside his shorts silencing beomgyu, while the other rested inside beomgyu's shirt and on his waist. 

"a massage, pretty please? " yeonjun answered, leaning back onto the couch so beomgyu could see his puppy eyes and small pout which beomgyu always found adorable. 

and obviously beomgyu had to say yes. 

and so the two made it to their shared bedroom. 

"undress me" yeonjun ordered while laying on the bed. 

a crimson red colour painted beomgyu's cheeks as he did as told. 

honestly there wasn't much to take off as yeonjun was wearing a black tank top and branded tracksuit bottoms. ( like the outfit he was wearing during kai's vlog ) 

but still, seeing your boyfriend half naked in his boxers, even though he's already seen his body nude several times, still makes him flustered everytime. 

"mm turn over to your back" beomgyu said, wanting to admire it. 

yeonjun smirked and did as he told whilst beomgyu sat on his lower back. 

he could see the faded hickeys on his back from just the other day and damn, yeonjuns back was so hot. 

he poured some oil on his hand and gently pressed on his back, earning a somewhat moan. 

"fuck.. " yeonjun cursed. 

"you're so good at this babe.. " yeonjun praised beomgyu as he gently worked on his back. 

and so beomgyu continued decorating his body with oil and treating his body gently like a sacred temple. 

which was followed by a variety of praises from the older.

he was now sitting on yeonjuns lap and working on his chest, playing with his nipples.

then, yeonjun had pulled beomgyu in for a kiss by his collar, in which beomgyu responded with a gasp. 

"Mmm."

and soon they were all over each each other with beomgyu on yeonjuns abs.

beomgyu sucked on yeonjuns neck as they broke off the kiss, probably leaving a mark and suddenly got off yeonjun earning a whine from the latter.

"let me go stop the camera downstairs and we'll shower together, hm? " beomgyu spoke as he walked towards the door winking at yeonjun, making his way downstairs.

and beomgyu never took showers with yeonjun unless he was really exhausted or…  

yeonjun smirked. 

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ♡ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

thank you for reading luvs!! :D

( imagine the rest 😘 ) 

vote and comment!! <3