»»--> 𝙈𝙮𝙤𝙨𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙨 <--««

authors note:

I recommend reading this bit by bit, thus why it's broken down, and read slowly before revealing each sentence below!!

yeonjun twisted his wedding ring around.

he sat at the bar stool, and after a awhile, decided to order a drink.

a beautiful woman had slid into the empty stool next to him and ordered the same drink.

they talked for a while, the tension increasing as they slowly began flirting.

they flirted back and forth until the woman asked if he wanted to go home with her.

he agreed, and walked out with her, but after stepping outside in the wind he sighed sadly.

he drove the woman to her address as they both stepped out the car.

the women fumbled with her keys, clearly drunk.

but when she looked back, yeonjun was gone.

he hopped into his car and drove off before she had even gotten to know his name.

he drove and drove and drove before arriving at his destination.

from a stall, he bought some
'forget-me-nots' and ran.

he sighed after seeing the familiar plot of grass and dropped to his knees.

he placed the flowers next to the grave stool.

"beomgyu, my love.. I miss you... it's so hard without you.."

"I tried to move on but.. couldn't"

he sniffled and twisted his wedding ring.

..

'myosotis' is also known as ' 'forget-me-not' flowers

"Historically these pretty blue flowers have been known to symbolize both true love and respect. Giving someone one of these small blossoms is a pledge that you will never forget them and that you will think of them often. For this reason, they're also considered a symbol of fidelity and faithfulness."

a/n: bet u didn't see that coming 😜