༻𓊈𒆜 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𒆜𓊉༺

"yeonjun..!" he let out a sob, coughing as tears fell from his red eyes. "don't l..leave me.."

his vision was blurry, barely able to see his surroundings.

"please yeonjun.... y-yeonjun.. please.." he sniffled painfully choking on his tears.

"hyung..." he cried out once more. his voice cracked as he gasped for air.

he lowered his head.

it was all useless

useless

useless

his attempts were useless
he was useless.

"BEOMGYU!"

a voice screamed in terror

"I'm here.. beoms.. open your eyes.."

"hyungs here, I'm sorry baby"

"hyungs sorry, just please open your eyes!"

...

beomgyu gasped for air as he woke up, immediately reaching out to the side of the bed to try and reach his boyfriend.

"baby?" a sleepy voice groaned out from next to him, yeonjun immediately wrapped his arms around his waist.

"hyung..!" beomgyu croaked burying his face in the olders chest.

"shhh, hyungs here it was all a dream" he held the small boy close wrapping a leg around.

"I'm sorry, hyungs sorry for the past, it's all hyungs fault you've been having the same nightmare"

"I promise I'll never leave you alone, okay baby?" he pecked the others head.

"mm-mm.." beomgyu sniffled.

yeonjun only sighed in guilt.

his boyfriend had been having the same nightmares from 3 years ago.

the night the orphanage burnt down.

and beomgyu was left alone, locked in the bathroom unknown of the fire.

when he got out, he could see children running everywhere, he got pushed and fell.

he was unsure of what was going on and was soon the last one left.

he saw yeonjun, but he was already far away.

he looked as if he was leaving thus beomgyus fear.

in reality he was looking for beomgyu.

by the time yeonjun found the boy on the floor outside the bathroom, he grew unconscious.

he survived ofcourse, but was diagnosed with heavy trauma and separation anxiety.

to think a day before the fire, they were just normal boys at highschool.

and just one day could change everything, including the future.

it was said the orphanage lit itself on fire and the burned grounds were haunted.

and one thing for sure was that the bathroom never had a lock installed, ever.

...

authors note:

teehee 🥰