Let him go (Spicy)

Skelly's POV 

I woke up in a room that's me and Wither's room "Hello..." I said hoping someone can hear me but, I didn't hear anyone. 

But, than I heard someone walking down the stairs until I saw who it is my eyes widened in fear. 

"Granny!!?" I ask in shocked but also scared. 

"Well hello Skelly nice to see you in my cage~" Granny said with a evil smile. 

I started shaking as I'm getting even more scared 'I wish Wither is here' I thought as Granny left the cold room. 

Wither's POV 

I busted open the door as me and the others are right behind me I'm so mad my Skelly as been taken away from me. 

Creeper and Florence went to the right looking as all of us went looking around the house sreaching for Skelly. 

Once, I notice the downstairs to the cold basement a shiver came down my spine from the cold I started getting this feeling that Skelly is down there. 

I carefully walk down and started looking for him but, what I didn't notice is that someone is following me. 

As, I'm walking I started hearing someone crying and I know those cries way too well I started running towards the sounds and saw a cage. 

And my Skelly is in there shivering. 

Skelly saw me as I'm running to him "Wither!!" Skelly said still in tears. 

"Don't worry Skelly, I'm gonna get you out of here." I said hoping I can fine a key to set him free and I can hold him in my arms again. 

"You can't fine the key." I heard a voice behind me I turn around and notice Granny with a evil smile. 

"Where's the key!?" I shouted at her. 

Granny laugh evilly "You better let him go now!!!" I shouted more. 

"I don't think so beside I don't have the key." Granny said still smiling evilly. 

Granny smile more evilly "She has the key!!" Skelly said. 

Granny stares at my Skelly who said that to her "Shut up you stupid-"

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL HIM THAT!!!" I shouted at her making Granny jump and drop the key. 

I notice and grab the key fast before Granny got it "Now guess who's stupid now you better not let a hand on my boyfriend ever again!!!" I said shouting at her. 

Granny ran away before she's gone I turn around and unlock the cage Skelly and I hug each other tightly as Skelly is still crying. 

"You're so cold Skelly what did she do to you?" I ask softly as I'm rubbing his back gently. 

"S-She just l-lock me in h-here I'm so c-cold Wither." Skelly said sobbing into my chest. 

I gently pick Skelly up in my arms before I walk him out of the basement once, we're out of the house we all went home. 

Once, we're home I gently place Skelly on the warm bed I check him over to make sure he doesn't have any injuries. 

Luckily, he didn't once I'm done checking him over I hop on the bed as I'm sitting next to him I gently place my left hand under his chin before we gently lean in and started kissing. 

(Spicy) 

Skelly kiss me back as he gently place his hands on my hips as we kiss we gently open our mouths and slid our tongues out. 

We wrap them around as we started tasting each other we both started moaning as I pin Skelly on the bed. 

Skelly started blushing before we gently pull away with saliva out of our mouths we both started panting after the kiss. 

I lay down next to him before we gently wrap our arms around each other we lean in and started kissing as I use my hacks and bring the blankets on us. 

Our tongues are wrap around again as we started moaning as I gently bring him closer to my body until he touches it with his. 

We kiss for a while before we gently pull away with more saliva out of our mouths we panted again before I gently wipe the saliva away. 

I watch as Skelly close his eyes falling asleep on my body I hug him tightly as I'm warming him up making Skelly blush with a smile.

I close my eyes slowly as I went to sleep with a smile as I have Skelly back in my arms again I'll never let anyone kidnapped my Skelly ever again.