Kitten recuse

Wither's POV

I was playing on my phone until I heard the door opening I look up in shocked to see Skelly holding a kitten.

"Wither, I found this kitten alone and she might be injured!" Skelly said.

I put my phone down and walk up to Skelly and the kitten "Omg okay I'm gonna heal her." I said.

Skelly nodded and gently handed the kitten to my arms we both smile before softly kiss on the lips before I healed the kitten.

I gently healed the kitten up before she starts walking again she looks up at me and started meowing I look at Skelly as he notice my look. 

"We need to get kitty food..." I said before standing from the floor. 

"But, who's gonna go get it..?" Skelly ask. 

I think for a moment until I think of something "I'll go get the cat food you stay here and look after her..." I said. 

Skelly's eyes widened but, he nodded "Okay but, please be careful I don't want you to get hurt..." Skelly said. 

I smile at him before I walk up to him until I'm much closer to him as I gently place my hands under his chin as Skelly smile back. 

"I'll be fine beside I won't be gone for a while just a few minutes my love..." I said softly with a smile. 

Skelly blush as he smile more I lean in and gently and softly kiss him on the lips Skelly blush more as he kiss me back softly. 

The sweet feeling of his lips made me smile into the kiss 'He's my best kisser ever.' I thought before we gently pull away. 

"I'll be back look after her..." I said with a smile. 

"I will..." Skelly said also with a smile. 

I walk out the door as I went to go get the kitty food I don't know what she like but, I got Fancy Feast wet cat food and also some dry food as well. 

Once, I got home with the kitty food I have I notice Skelly playing around with the little kitten I smile seeing the kitten very happy. 

"Hi Wither, I come up with a name for her..." Skelly said. 

"Really what is it..?" I ask with a smile. 

"Well, I decided to name her for her survival so I name her Valentina..." Skelly said with a smile and a blush. 

I smile at him before walking up close to him and gently kiss him on the lips making Skelly blush as he gently kiss me back. 

We softly kiss for a while before we gently pull away "That's a beautiful name for her..." I said softly making Skelly blush more as he's smiling at me. 

As the rest of the day went by out focus is on our new little kitten she's 5 months and she's so cute if it wasn't for my Skelly finding her she won't be here if wouldn't for him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is something that happened to me a year ago I have a kitten that I adopted back in July of 2022 she was only 3 mouths old when I got her. 

I name her June Bug for her and now she's 1 years old and 17 mouths old she might be a maine-coon breed because she's gone big. 

When she's very little I hold her in my palm of my hand but, since she's big I hold her in my arms man she got back. 

Anyway, I'm working on another one-shot that might be heartwarming and cute at the same time.