Pampering Skelly

3rd Person~

It was dark outside as the rain is coming down Wither is working on his computer he's was very tired as he's half awake and half asleep. 

"Just a little longer than I can finally get to bed.." Wither said before he yawn from being so tired as he's still working. 

After he's done he heard a knock on the door "Seriously do they not know what time it is.?" Wither ask tiredly before walking towards the door and opening it. 

When he open the door his eyes widened when he saw Skelly covered injuries "Skelly.?" Wither ask in shocked and horror. 

"OMG What happened!?" Wither ask in a soft voice Skeleton stares up at his boyfriend with pain in his eyes making Wither's heart hurt. 

"Skelly what happened.?" Wither ask softly walking towards Skeleton noticing the tears coming down from his eyes. 

"Hey.." Wither said softly noticing the tears he's trying to think of something before he decided to bring him inside. 

"Um.. come inside Skelly.." Wither said softly gently wrapping his right arm around Skelly's back and walk him inside before closing the door. 

"Oh you're shaking so much come here.." Wither said bringing Skeleton into a hug he wrap his arms around Skeleton's body trying to comfort him. 

"Skelly.. it's okay.. it's okay.." Wither said in the softest voice Skeleton started sobbing into Wither's chest as he's hugging him back. 

"Just breath Skelly breath in and out.." Wither said still using his softest voice Skeleton did what Wither told him trying to relax. 

"Good job Skelly.." Wither said softly hugging Skelly against his chest more knowing what happened really upset him. 

They gently pull away the hug Wither look at Skeleton's injuries "What happened Skelly.?" Wither ask softly. 

Skeleton look up at Wither's eyes "A c-car hit m-me.." he said softly trying to hold back the tears. 

"A car hit you!?" Wither ask in shock his eyes widened Skelly nodded as small tears came down his eyes. 

"I can't believe it.." Wither said in rage a little bit no one isn't aloud to hurt Skeleton anywhere. 

"I didn't see who it is but, I shouldn't been watching where I was going.." Skeleton said softly feeling this is his fault. 

"Skelly this is not your fault I know you for years and I know you can't watch your back.." Wither said softly placing his hands under Skeleton's chin. 

"I love you a lot and nothing will ever change that I'll never be mad at you my Skelly.." Wither said softly Skelly can notice the sound of Wither's voice that he's right. 

"I love you so much Wither.." Skelly said softly with love in his eyes with a smile. 

"I love you too, so much my Skelly.." Wither said softly with full love in his eyes. 

Wither look at Skeleton's injuries again "I need to take care of your injuries.." he said softly Skelly nodded as Wither bring him to the bathroom. 

"You're gonna take a bath first because you look a little dirty.." Wither said softly as he's turning on the water to the tub. 

"Okay can you make sure the water is warm.?" Skeleton ask softly as he's shivering cause he's very cold. 

Wither turn to Skeleton with a loving look "Don't worry my Skelly, I'll make sure.." he said softly before turning back to the water; that's getting warm.