UA Pokemon Academy and Hero School

Today was the day; the day where Izuku Midoriya starts his Pokémon journey in UA. The entrance exam was easy enough. The written exam was just a huge who's-that-pokemon. It was just a lot of Pokémon native to the Taikoku region. Taikoku is known as the strongest region in the world, being the birthplace of many top true heroes, as well as the #1 hero and Pokémon master, All Might. The practical portion was just 1v1 battles with Pokémon given to us by UA. I won 6/10 of those battles.

Once Izuku got to the train to go to UA, he hears a voice call out "It's about time you got here, Deku". The voice belongs to Izuku's best friend and rival, Bakugo, or Kacchan as he like to call him.

"Sorry, I overslept" Izuku mumbles.

"We'll hurry up, we can't be late on the first day" Bakugo yells.

The train ride there was quick, nothing really happened.

When they got to UA, they went to find their classroom. The door was huge. "I wonder why it is so big. Is there going to be people in there that are that big?". Midoriya was about to go into a mumble session when Bakugo kicks the door open, which gets the attention of everyone already in the class.

"Excuse me", a tall, blue haired, scary looking guy says. "It is very unbecoming of a future hero to be kicking doors open, especially if you don't know if anyone is behind it"

"Go to hell" the explosion boy "calmly" says.

"Kacchan, please don't go making enemies in the first day" Izuku says, both nervous at the attention they were getting, and exasperated at Bakugo's actions, already knowing that he'd be rude.

Suddenly, a monster? appears. "If your here to make friends, you might as well leave".

Thoughts of "who is this guy" rings through everyone's heads.

"I am your home room teacher. You may call me Mr. Aizawa".

Izuku, quickly going to his seat, looks around the room. There are many diverse looking people in the room, most notably the people will mutations.

A long time ago, a group of scientists who wanted humans to be closer to Pokémon did experiments on humans. They infused Pokémon DNA into the humans. Eventually they were stopped, but they couldn't just leave the people who were experimented on. Those people eventually got integrated into society. Today, there are plenty of people with mutations that it just became a normal thing.

Back in the present, Izuku sees many people with mutations. He noticed someone with the head of a bird. There was a rather cute girl that had pink skin. There even was a tall kid that kind of looked like an octopus. There were others as well, but they were the most notable.

The man, whom Izuku now knew was their teacher began to speak. "As heroes, you will need to be ready for anything. As such, your first test begins soon. Follow me".