Recieving Pokemon

Following Mr. Aizawa, they arrived at a large glass dome. Inside the dome, there were multiple habitats, which Izuku could only assume were for Pokémon.

"This building is the Pokemon Reservoir, or simply the building used by UA to store caught Pokémon. Here, you will be receiving your starter, as well as being able to store the Pokémon you catch along your journey".

As Mr. Aizawa was talking, they arrived at their location. Izuku saw a line of Pokémon. It consisted of Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Totodile, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Treeko, Mudkip, Torchic, Turtwig, Piplup, Chimchar, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Froakie, Chespin, Fennekin, Rowlet, Litten, Popplio,
Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Sprigatito, Fuecoco, Quaxly, Pikachu, Tangela, Foongus, Solosis, Mareep, Litwick, and Ditto.

"Here is how the test will work. When your name is called, you will go up and introduce yourself to your future classmates and the Pokémon. You will state your name and your goal besides being a hero. Then, a Pokémon, if they deem you worthy, will choose you. It works this way instead of you choosing the Pokémon because Pokémon cooperate withe trainers only through the bond they have with said trainers. A Pokémon not bonded to their trainer will not listen."

The pink-skinned girl that Izuku saw earlier speaks up, "Ohhhh, we're receiving Pokémon? This is gonna be so much fun!"

Aizawa grins. Every year. Every year someone says the same thing. "Oh, you think this is going to be fun? Well, if a Pokémon does not choose you, you will be expelled".

"Expelled?", a brown haired girl that has a permanent blush questions. "Isn't that a little unfair?".

"Unfair? Do you think natural disasters are fair? Are villain attacks fair? Is killing fair? No. As a hero, you will constantly face unfairness. You must overcome that unfairness. If you can't, you are unworthy of being a hero".
"Moving on, Amajiki you start.".

"..."

"Come on Tamaki, you can do it" said a blue haired girl.

"Yeah come on, don't be shy" the blond next to them said.

"Umm ok, my name is umm uuuh Tamaki Amajiki and uh I want to be able to ummm get over my nerves and anxiety".

"Ok, that's not what I meant by goal, but I will let it slide. Now, Pokémon, do any of you want to choose Amajiki as a partner?"

After taking a minute, deciding amongst themselves, the Sobble slowly and nervously walks up to Amajiki.
Mr. Aizawa then gives Amajiki Sobble's pokeball and current move set data.

"Good going Amajiki, we knew you could do it" said by both the blonde and bluenette.

"Hado"

"Oh, that's me. I am Nejire Hado, but just call me Nejire, and I want to be a Pokémon contest star". She said this like an overexcited puppy, which Izuku thought was adorable.

Much like Amajiki, the Pokémon debated, and eventually Fuecoco moved forward.

"Togata"

"Hey, we got called right after each other. Any way, my name is Mirio Togata and, besides being a hero, I want to become the Pokémon master".

Taking a lot less time then the other two, the Turtwig immediately stepped up.

Following the same process:
Mei Hatsume, a normal looking girl with pink hair and wearing overalls, wants to build things to help Pokémon and humans alike. The Mudkip chose her.

Monoma, someone who just sounded snarky, wanted to become the strongest. For some reason, the Ditto chose him.

Yanagi, a girl, who in Izuku's opinion, looked both spooky and yet surprisingly pretty, wanted to become friends with all the creepy Pokémon out there. Whatever that means. The Litwick chose her.