life goes on,08

Jaiah conner
14
(I dont have my font app so....)

My face was in pure shock seeing the whole group it was dd, ddot and notti and three other girls with them "what's up witchu acting brand new" ddot questioned dapping me up

I nervously laughed shaking my head feeling notti's hard glance "I'm not it's just been a while..anyways this is lena my bestfriend" ddot nodded his head as lena slowly waved.

"Anyways let's go jai" lena pulled me away leaving the group confused "dman that ddot nigga finer in real life" I laughed as we found different games to play.

"Ouuu let's take pictures" I suggested lena dragged me over as he sat in the seat I paid and we started taking the pictures.

First.
We had our cheeks smushed together smiling.

Second.
We made a heart with out fingers.

Third.
We did the gun motion at the camera.

Forth.
We did the the kissy face with our lips.

Once the pictures were taken and printed we got out and grabbed them from the little opening outside the booth "these cute ima put them in my case" lena squealed smiling I scrunched my face up at her.

"You have a black case" she smacked her teeth "well ima buy a clear one duh" she mugged me walking away "where u wanna go next" I asked she shrugged "you pick this for you u never out these days" .

"And you know the reason why" I paused "oh and quan is gonna pick us up when we done" lena nodded "wait I gotta go to the bathroom" I sighed "it over here cmon" I followed lena to the inside.

I felt someone watching us but i put the feeling away as we talking to the female bathroom door " i saw a funnel cake cart I'll come back when i get one "lenna smiled walking away.

'This girl always eating something' i thought walking into a stall.

Ethan Reyes
15

When I saw jaiah I was excited but then I got the flashback when my girlfriend samaria had texted her then it made me realize maybe she is mad at me

She didnt even glance at me once and she knew I was there I wanted to talk to her and apologize for my girlfriends actions so I have been eye following her since she walked away seeing that her friend walked away as she went into the bathroom it was the perfect time to talk to jaiah in private.

"I gotta go to the bathroom I'll be back" I stated starting to walk away until  samaria grabbed my hand "you want me to come" she questioned "no if I did i would've asked" she scoffed about to say something but before she could i pulled my arm and walked away.

Once I made my way infront of the girls bathroom I looked around before walking in and locking the door from the inside I saw jaiahs shoes and hers were the only ones so it was only just us.

I walked to the countertop and sat on it wait for her to come out.

'I feel like a creep'

'Am I a creep?' Nah.

I soon heard the toilet flush as the stall unlocked I heard jaiah humming a soft tune as she walked once she turned the corner seeing she she jumped.

"This is the girls bathroom right" she questioned looking at the door slowly nodding to herself "jai" she looked at me " I wanna say sorry for what my girlfriend said in the text messages I did talk to her about it" she nodded.

"why was you all up on me if you had a girlfriend " I sighed "me and her is off and on but we was off then " she looked straight in the mirror looking at herself washing her hands.

"I'm sorry" I looked at her biting my lip she shrugged "fuck you sorry for we was neva togethea in the first place" she raised her hands up defensively "I cool off it" she mumbled wiping her hands off on her clothes and walking out the bathroom.

I sighed putting my head in my face. As I hopped off the counter.

'Yeah I'm a creep '

To be continued...life goes on

A/n sorry for the long ass wait I was gonna update this when strawberry kiss is over but yall asked so whatever when strawberry kiss is done ima update this so it can be finished since I had yall onna cliffhanger for so long.

Made-7/23/23