life goes on,18

Jaiah Conners
15

"Yess" I dragged out, looking at the ring it shined a little since it was angles at the deli lights, notti smiled pecking my lips and take the box out my hand and putting the ring on my finger

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Yess" I dragged out, looking at the ring it shined a little since it was angles at the deli lights, notti smiled pecking my lips and take the box out my hand and putting the ring on my finger.

"Now that you ma girl I can kidnap you without feeling guilty" I jerked my head back I scoffed "boy bye" he smiled placing his lips back on mines "cmon they probably got to the movies already" notti said grabbing my hand.

We started walking out and rushed to catch up with them since they werent in sight no more.

Once we got to the movies we all sat together (me,Ethan,ddot,Lena dd) that's how we were seated we were watching the excerist (me and my friends watched this and almost got kicked out me and one of my friends were fighting in the boys bathroom bc his scary ass wouldnt go into the girls bathroom if yall want me to make a gif of the fight and post it lemme know.)

(time skip)

once the movie was over we was about to leave but i when to the slushie machine to get more of the blue rassberry slushie since we had free refills, once we got all the refills we wanted we left starting to walk home dd wanted to walk to his lil boo thangs house so it was just me ethan ddot and lena walking around new york, "what should we do i dont wanna go home" Lena stated putting her hands into her hoodie pocket i shrugged as we made a turn onto me and lenas apartment road.

*time skip*(sense they didnt go home they were kidnapped and killed)

the end.

(jkjk)

"lets get ice cream" ethan shrugged looking at the ice cream parlor shining with pink and white lights "bet" we started walking to it getting our ice cream i got chocolate with rainbow jimmys, lena got a chocolate and vanilla swirl and chocolate jimmys, ddot got a large banana split and ethan got a chocolate ice crean with gummy bears and rainbow jimmys (dont knock it til you try it, its mad good)

once we got our ice cream we split up since my dad was working for the night me and ethan went to mines while ddot and lena went to hers so it was just me and ethan alone (iykyk) naw im playing.

we was laying down since we finished our ice cream i had got out the shower wearing a light pink bodysuit with white nike socks and jumbo light pink bear slippers i gave ethan some of my dads clothes so he was wearing my dads white tank top with some of his grey sweat shorts.

"what do you wanna watch" i asked flipping through channels "you got hulu" i nodded going to hulu "press snowfall i wanna finish watching it" i nodded going to the episode he told me to and we watched it. once we finished i put on a random show and started laying down on his chest he started kissing my cheek multiple times "happy birthday jai jai" he mumbled laying comfortably.

to be continued.....life goes on

made-10/26/23

ima finish this i swear maybe ill get it finished tonight but i have a project for social studies and im procrasinating heavy for give me a little i swear its due tmrw and i have so many slides left and yall been asking me to update do give me a little ill get it finished stick with me.

𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯(𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें