𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇,𝟣𝟦

𝖤𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖱𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌
𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗂 𝖮𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖺
𝟣𝟧

"Move bro" I laughed as jaiah kept walking all over the place "u just have to be one of those people who can't walk in a straight line" I rolled my eyes grabbing her shoulders helping her walk straight

"Nigga a least my pant fit I can see ya booty GYATTT" I pushed her away from me mugging her "shut the fuck up" she laughed "I'm sorry notti- wait whats ya real name" I side eyed her "that's fed" she smacked her teeth as we walked into the deli "IMA look it up on google ETHAN" I stopped walking and mugged her.

"I'm sorry" she looked down walking to the candy isle.

"better be lil nigga"

[Time skip]

"Remember when you kidnapped me" jaiah said breaking the silence "why you always bring that up" I asked "I don't know because y'all did" she looked at me "lemme have ya pickle" I jerked my head back "we in a restaurant" she gasped.

"No your pickles on the plate you not eating them" she said kinda loud "oh" I grabbed them and put them on the plate "your dirty" I shrugged "be specific next time" I paused "you a virgin" she spit out her lemonade.

"Yes nigga" I nodded looking out the window "you" my eyes widened and I shook my head "no wonder" she mumbled picking up her fork and eating her meatloaf.

"Well..." I said looking around as i picked up my burger, jaiah brought her eyes up "hmm" I paused "wanna go to the beach" her eyes lit up "and watch the sunset" my lips parted "well I just wanted to go to go but sure" she smiled excitedly.

"Bet I just need to go home and get a couple things" I shrugged and finished my Burger.

[Time skip]

Me and jaiah sat on the blanket she bought as we ate strawberrrys "you eating all my Strawberry's and didn't bring shit" jaiah mugged "I brought myself that's all that matters" I shrugged smiling.

"Look" she pointed, as the sun slowly when down I looked at her side profile it was much better than the sunset "its pretty right" I bit my lip "yeah I could look at you all day" when I said that she looked at me "nigga" I looked at her "my bad"

"Yeah ya bad" I bit my lips contemplating if I wanted to but I didn't wanna get rejected but I did it anyways I lightly grabbed her cheek and placed my lips on hers.

I felt her kiss back making my cheeks heat up.

Plan no.1:accomplished

Plan no.2: In motion

To be continued.... Life goes on

Made-9•24•23