life goes on,17

Jaiah conners
15

Today was my birthday, and I was so excited my dad had somethings planed for me as well as Lena , so I had started getting ready once I woke up

When I got out the shower a did my skin care and lotioned my body, and did light makeup which consisted of light pink blush, mascara, lip liner and carmax.

Then I started getting ready, I wore a pink bape hoodie and some light washed blue jeans with pink air forces, once I was dressed I put on my a million wishes perfume and put my hair in a claw clip and walked downstairs.

I heard the song 'boyz don't cry' by rod wave my dad in his rod wave phase and I can't blame him, as I walked into the kitchen I saw pancakes, eggs and toast on the table as my dad poured cups of orange juice I'm the clear cupes.

"Happy birthday baby" my dad smiled walking up to me and hugging the fuck outta me "dad chill I'm not going anywhere" I softly chuckled "your mom would be so proud" I smiled as I sat at the table.

"You going to see her today" I nodded as I cut up my pancakes, and my dad brought me my cup "check you cash app" I pulled my phone out going to cahd app seeing a new balance of 10,000 my eyes widened.

"Dad I didn't need this much money" he sat down across from me sipping his orange juice "yea you do so I dont have to keep buying your shein cart, shits expensive these days use it wisely".

I gradually smiled putting my phone in my back pocket, after a little I finished my food I heard a loud knock coming from the door, I hurried and opened it seeing Lena with multiple bags in her hand.

" hey birthday girlllll" she dragged walking in my dad mugged her "don't ever knock on my door like that again" she nodded quickly "my bad" she put the bags down on the couch hugging me.

"Open your presents" I sat and opened the white gift bag to see a black hello kitty shirt I starts smiling "now we gonna be twining trust" Lena exclaimed as I folded the shirt up, I then opened the rainbow one (the last one).

Seeing a neckless/locket "I opened it seeing a picture of me and Lena when we were kids " I was gonna give this to you last year but it didn't come one time" I stood up and hugged her "that's you soooo much I love you so much your the best friend I could ever have" he laughed hugging me back.

"I know I know"

(Time skip)

It was 7pm and I was on the block with dd ddot notti and lena as we just walked around I had already went to see my mom so the rest of the day I was with my friends.

"Jaiah come here" notti said lowly since we were walking behind everyone else I walked with him inside the deli as he brought me to the back.

"Here Happy birthday"I opened the box seeing a ring a I piece of paper.

'Will you be my girlfriend'

To be continued... Life goes on

A/n: since y'all being dry IMA leave y'all hanging .