life goes on,20

Jaiah conners
20

It was a couple days since I welcome back party and I was chilling at home with Ethan because later we are gking k

It was a couple days since I welcome back party and I was chilling at home with Ethan because later we are gking k. A date night  because he was still doing  some extra things for me since I'm  back at home.

"Ethan you keep telling me to dress up but not how" he rolled on his back and looked at me "just something fancy but not to fancy and stop freaking out about it just pick something cute" I rolled my eyes and continued looking in the closet.

-time skip-

I had pictured an outfit and found a good one

*pretend she's wearing white heels or sum*

Once I was finished my makeup and I out my heels on I walked downstairs and saw Ethan talking to my dad wearing a black Tux with white clean air forces i smiled as i walked slowly to join hands with him.

"i want her back before midnight the bacholar comes on" Ethan rolled his eyes as i smiled and we walked out the house into his black range rover "so what we going first anything you want" he asked "your gonna take my Instagram pictures and i'ma post them tomorrow" i said giving him my phone, he rolled his eyes as i started taking different poses.

*time skip*

me and Ethan has just left the ice cream parlor, he got chocolate ice cream and i got a chocolate and vanilla swirl, "what what you wanna do" he asked with his mouth full of ice cream as it slowly melted "why you keep asking me what to do" i sided eyed him "because we waiting for our reservation time" he said opening the door for me.

once he got in the car we just had small conversation about me being collage and us quietly eating our ice cream "how many kids you want" i asked sucking on my plastic spoon "um..none kids are hardheaded and mistakes" i jerked my head back looking at him "you were a kid once" he nodded.

"i'm aware, but i'm not a mistake i'm amazing" i rolled my eyes at his cockiness and sat my cup in the cup holder "lets go to the arcade so i can beat you at that dancing game" i said smiling at him "no" he simply said looking out his window 'you said we can do whatever i want till 8:30" he scoffed mugging me.

"i lied"

*time skip*

It had been a little while of us sitting in the car and he did end up taking me to the arcade, and he let me win the game btw.

"What you wanna do know" I asked reclining myself back in the car seat "go to my house and sleep.... Wit you git" I snaped my head to him "who yo git nigga" he laughed starting the car.

"Wouldn't you like to know pretty" I would, I thought to myself, I rolled my eyes as he pulled out the arcade parking lot and to the direction to his house.

"I wanna take you somewhere tomorrow" he said placing His hand on my thigh rubbing it up and down "where" he looked at he stopping the car at the red light "don't worry about it you'll know when we get there tomorrow" I sighed.

"Why you taking me so many places you cheated assum" he shook his head starting to drive again "hell no jai I wouldn't be spoiling you if I did" I started playing with my nails waiting to get to his house.

"So if I can't know where we going why you telling me know" he shrugged "so you can save the date duh" I rolled my eyes taking my phone out my mini purse and started playing monopoly "I just stole money from you" I dragged.

Soon his hand went off my thigh as I wasn't paying attention he pulled my hair "owwwwwww" I dramatically whined dropping my phone on my lap holding the spot.

"Why would you do that" he laughed "no one told you to steal ma money the fuck"

"So sassy" I laughed

I was Happy with my kidnapper? Unbelievable.

But it's a good story for the kids and I wouldn't have it any other way.

.

The end of....life goes on

.

A/n
Bro I haven't updated this since September last year I had this sitting in my drafts omg I'm sorry but yeah go fuck with my other books thanks bookie

Made-sometime last year
Finished and ended 1-20-24

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯(𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤) 🎉