Chapter 1 ♡

3rd person POV:

It was a Saturday morning when a short ginger burst into Akutagawas house waking up the younger. "Chuuya.. why must you burst into my apartment like this?" Akutagawa questioned groaning in annoyance, not expecting to be woken up this early as he knew his sister was out with her friends today.

"Because your lazy ass refuses to get up and do stuff so I have to force you!" Chuuya replied with a huff.

Akutagawa POV:

"No one said you had to.." I said sighing at the elder.. He just replied saying he knew that and that he's just being a "good friend" or whatever, it's just excuses because he has no other friends except for me and his boyfriend.

Chuuya started spouting nonsense about how im basically a vampire Because I never leave my room. I ended up tuning him out as I got up to get myself ready knowing full well that I was about to be dragged out somewhere.. It's happened multiple times before.

"I think today we'll go to the art gallery just down the road, about two streets down?" I heard Chuuya say, I felt him looking at me for an answer. "Is this so you can see your boyfriends paintings for the hundredth time this week?" I knew fine well it was but I also knew he'd deny it right away... which he did.

"No pff why would I want to see that damn idiots paintings.." He's blushing, It's most definitely the reason why he wants to go there. I just rolled my eyes in reply.

3rd Person POV:

In a studio somewhere sat an exhausted painter who was bored out of his mind, Atsushi Nakajima.

Atsushi was sat staring at a painting he had completed a couple of weeks ago, trying to find somesort of inspiration to start a new painting... but to his dismay he could not.. especially seeing he hadnt had any new dreams with the strange black haired man in a while. Sighing he grabbed his art supplies leaving the studio giving up and started to head home.

As he was walking the grey haired painter started to wonder why he wasnt getting dreams recently, why they had randomly stopped not long after he finished his previous painting. Was there a reason? Was his brain bored? He didnt quite know why or why he was even remotely sad about the fact they stopped.

Atsushi eventually made it home, being greeted by his Siberian cat.. Byakko. He fed Byakko then proceeded to make his own lunch.

While Atsushi was sat on the sofa in his livingroom watching a wildlife documentary his phone went off. 'Huh? The art gallery? What do they need?' he thought to himself as he peered at the notification displayed on his phone screen.

After reading the unnecessarily long email he began to write his reply;

Hello,

Thank you for emailing me asking to discuss this and considering me. Im free and I would love to do a meet and greet this friday. Just email me time erangements and other details I may need to know.

-Atsushi Nakajima

He sighed before switching his phone off and returning his attention to the documentary. 'I hope the meet and greet goes smoothly..'

------------------------------
Word count: 544