Chapter 16 ♡

3rd Person POV:

It was now the next day and Akutagawa woke up first, he gently removed Atsushis head from his lap so he could get up and go to the kitchen to prepare food for the both of them.

He decided on simple toasties. He got some bread out, cheese and ham nothing more because both him and Atsushi were quite the picky eaters. Akutagawa made themselves a cheese toastie and Atsushi a ham and cheese toastie. He melted some butter in a pan and put the toasties on.

Atsushi woke up to the smell of melted butter and cheese. He panicked a bit once he realised that ment someone was in his house. He quickly and quietly got a book from one of the book shelves in his livingroom and started to sneak up on the kitchen to see who was there.

He was surprised when he seen Akutagawa.. 'Was last night all a bad dream?' He thought but that thought quickly left because his eyes felt too sore and puffy to have been a dream. "Akutagawa?" He called out, the other turned round after hearing his name being called.

Akutagawa put the cooker on minimum heat and rushed over to Atsushi to embrace him in a hug "Im sorry." they said, Atsushi was taken aback by the apology.. "Why are you apologising, I made you hate me, I should apologise!"

Akutagawa pulled back from the hug telling Atsushi to wait a moment, they went over to the cooker, taking the toasties off and putting them on plates take them over and setting them down on the table. "Lets eat first then talk, I doubt you ate much yesterday."

Atsushi nodded and sat in the chair Akutagawa had pulled out for him. He stared at the food intensely. "I didnt poison it, eat." Akutagawa said before taking a bite of his own food.

After the both of them had eaten Akutagawa took them both to sit on the couches in the livingroom.

"Listen Atsushi, youve done nothing wrong and I dont hate you." Akutagawa spat out quickly not quite knowing what to say. Atsushis eyes watered and his voice came out all shaky "But I kissed you.. You should hate me."

"Why would I hate you for doing something that I enjoyed?"

_________________________________________
A/N: 😱😱😱😱 and the matter has come to life what will happen next (whoopsie I lied no proper comfort yet 😋😋) Also cliffhanger, Ive decided to upload the other parts ive written either tomorrow or Friday because ive got to study a d do homework so I dont have the time to edit the mistakes that may be there 🧑‍🦯 BUT THEY WILL BE OUT AT SOMEPOINT HONEST 🙏🙏