Chapter 5 ♡

3rd Person Pov:

The event soon started, crowds gathered around the young painter as he tried his best to keep an eye out for where the raven haired boy was in attempt to stay hidden, well as hidden as a famous painter with a crowd chasing him could be..

Soon enough Atsushi had signed tons of autographs and taken many pictures tenfold.. And he was exhausted so he excused himself to go sit down for a bit in a corner hiden from the attenders. Well thats what he tried to do but an annoying friend of his stopped him in his tracks.

Osamu Dazai.

Sighing at the mere voice of his friend, Atsushi put a smile on his face and went over to dazai who seemed to be accompanied by a redhead.. "Hello Dazai, and..?" Atsushi looked over to the short male whom Dazai was attached to at the hip waiting for him to tell him, his name "Nakahara Chuuya, please just call me by my first name though" nodding Atsushi turned his attention back to Dazai.

"So as I was saying, Hello both.. If I may ask how do you know eachother, Dazai has never mentioned you before" Chuuya rolled his eyes not surprised that Osamu had yet to tell Nakajima about their relationship "Well im Osamus boyfriend" Chuuya stated calmly.

The weretiger was stunned to say the least, well who would blame him I suppose, 'Dazais always hitting on woman and has never showed a hint of romantic interest towards men.. is Dazai a cheater?' he thought to himself before being pulled out of his thoughts by Chuuya. "Yes what your thinking is true he does hit on woman but its because this idiot struggles from internalised Homophobia.. no hes not a cheater hes just a dumbass"

"Did you just read my mind? Dazai your boyfriend can read minds.. were you aware of this?" Atsushi spoke frantically, the short male shook his head "No I didnt read your mind.. every single one of Osamus friends ask the same thing that you were thinking, and I have to explain the same thing to every single one of them" He sighed

The 3 men kept talking or rather Atsushi and Chuuya kept talking, The brunette was practically asleep on Chuuya. However due to their conversation The younger of the three was yet to realise who was approaching them.

Akutagawa Ryuunosuke walked over after getting stuck in a conversation with a bunch of people for well.. obvious reasons. "Hey Chuuya.. Dazai, Whos this?" He asked plainly as he pointed at Atsushi with a confused expression.

"Thats Atsushi Nakajima.. The painter holding the meet and greet you idiot"

Akutagawa POV:

'This is the painter?' I thought looking at Atsushi.. 'Hes pretty.. I must admit that, but ive never met him nor do I recognise him from anywhere so why is he drawing me?'

Suddenly Nakajima looked up at me.. I noticed his eyes were beautiful colours of purple and yellow. The weretigers face almost immediately dropping at the sight of me.. weird, maybe he does know me?

"You..." Atsushi managed to get out, Is that all hes going to say?

Atsushi POV:

'Its him.. shit! I got distracted and now hes stood here, right next to me.. looking at me' I wanted to get out of this situation but how, what do I say? I cant just say he looks familiar thats so stupid, will I have to explain that ive been having dreams about him.. that sounds creepy out of context and Im so tired I cant be bothered to explain everything.

I was about to speak up when I felt a hand drag me away. Akutagawa. Where is he taking me, is he upset? oh god, oh god.

3rd Person POV:

Akutagawa stopped abruptly making Atsushi bump into his back, if it werent for the fact Akutagawa was still holding his hand he'd be flat on the ground. They were now on the stairs at the entrance of the gallery. It was cold out.

"Jinko.." Akutagawa started not turning around scared to make anything awkward. "Jinko? My names not Jinko" The painter stated looking at the back of Akutagawa

"I know I just.. forgot your name and remembered one of your paintings had a tiger in it, so ill call you Jinko" He said plainly, taking a deep breath before turning to face Atsushi.

"Why do you paint.. my face?"

--------------------------------------------------
Word count: 740

A/N: SORRY ABT THE LATE UPDATE, I HAD COMPLETELY FORGOT LAST WEEK DUE TO BEING BACK AT SCHOOL 😭, IVE SET A REMINDER ON MY PHONE TO UPLOAD LMAO. THANKFULLY I HAVE THE STORY COMPLETE AND I JUST NEED TO PUBLISH THE PARTS 💀