out of my league

Ethan leaned against the wall of the frat house. It was hot, sweaty, and entirely not his scene. But both you and Chad had dragged him out. It was Halloween and you were so excited, he couldn't say no.

Ethan had always been shocked that you decided to go out with him, let alone date him. The entire friend group always teased him for his crush. Needless to say they were a bit surprised when they realized you were just as into him.

You were currently on the couch with Anika and Mindy talking about how you had both survived the house party during the Woodsboro attacks. "I guess I should stay close to you then." Anika smirked while snuggling closer to Mindy.

You playfully rolled your eyes and pretended to be disgusted. "Alright lovebirds I'll see you later!" You said before making your way towards the kitchen. You poured more alcohol into your cup and you were about to walk away when someones hands grabbed your hips.

You looked behind you to find one of the frat brothers smiling down at you. "Hey gorgeous." He said and you pulled his hands away. "Hi." Your voice was monotone. "Oh come on don't be like that! Let me show you a good time."

You scoffed, "I have a boyfriend." You informed him, taking a sip of your drink. "So?" He smirked and leaned in closer. You rolled your eyes and stepped back. "Go find someone else." You patted your hand on his chest before walking away.

Ethan quickly looked to the floor, not wanting you to know he had just watched the whole exchange. You approached him and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Hi cutie." You smiled and wrapped your free arm around his torso.

"Hey." He said as you leaned your body against his. You were tipsy but you could definitely tell something was off. "You okay? Where'd Chad go?" You thought he had stayed with him so you were worried he was standing there by himself.

"He's talking to Tara." Ethan nodded his head to the other side of the room where you saw the two of your friends chatting. He still didn't answer your question so you kept your arm around him but turned to face him.

You raised one eyebrow, indicating that you were waiting for him to talk. He awkwardly laughed, "I'm fine y/n/n, really." He put a smile on his face, not wanting to ruin your night that you were so excited for.

"Lets just go home, I'm getting tired." You shrugged, sensing that Ethan wasn't enjoying himself. "No no you were so excited for this party, we can stay." He held tightly onto your hip and you melted back into him.

"Then what's wrong?" You asked, pouting your lip. He could never hide his feelings with you. "It's stupid okay?" You shook your head immediately. "No it's not, you can tell me anything."

"Why me?" He blurted out and you narrowed your eyes in confusion. "What do you mean?" Ethan bit his lip while choosing his next words. "I mean why me, why would you want me to be your boyfriend? You should be with a guy like Chad, or that frat bro."

Your face softened at his words and you swore you felt your heart break a little bit. You set your drink down on a nearby table and held his face in both of your hands. "Ethan... I like you. You are kind, caring, funny, and absolutely adorable." You winked at the last part.

He jokingly rolled his eyes while blushing. He kept his grip on your hip and ran his thumb back and forth on your exposed skin. "I don't want someone like Chad or some douche frat bro, I want you."

You looked deeply into his brown eyes, hoping that you words were getting through to him. "I'm sorry I just get worried... I mean you're totally out of my league." He laughs and you shake your head with a smile.

"No I'm not. You're perfect for me and that's all that matters." He nodded as he started to feel better about the whole thing. He looked over to see the same frat guy staring at you. "He's looking." Ethan rolled his eyes.

You looked behind you to see the guys eyes on you, so you grabbed Ethans face and placed a passionate kiss on his lips. Ethan felt his face heating up but he held you tightly and kissed you back.

"How's that?" You teased while looking back and noticing the frat boy was gone. "I'm all yours Ethan Landry." He smiled widely, "I am the luckiest man in the world." You smirked feeling a sense of pride.

"Did I mention you look incredibly sexy tonight?" You dragged one finger down his chest and he noticeably gulped. "Now you're just making things up..." You giggled at his words, "I mean it." You kissed him again and he was clearly much less tense.

"Take me home." You whispered in his ear and placed a quick kiss on his neck. He swore his knees were going to give out. "O-okay. Anything for you."