tutor boy

BUCKLE UP YALL THIS IS 3.6k WORDS🫢🫢 forgive me for any mistakes I wrote this in one sitting

"Ms. Y/L/N can you stay for a moment?" You heard your professor ask as you started to put away your things. With a tight lipped smile you grabbed your back pack and headed towards the front of the room.

Another boy was standing by the professor, he was tall and had curly brown hair. You'd seen him in class before but he didn't talk much. He had his hands shoved in his pockets while he stared at the floor.

"You had emailed about extra help last week," The professor started and you agreed with a nod. "Ethan has the highest scores in my class and has graciously agreed to tutor you." He waved his hand to acknowledge him, so his name was Ethan.

Your eyebrows raised slightly, you weren't expecting a whole tutor. If anything you thought he would direct you to some extra resources. "Oh that would be amazing, thank you." You looked over and smiled at him, he finally looked up and gave you a small smile in return.

Ethan of course had noticed you on the first day of class. You walked into the lecture hall with a raised chin and sat right up front, which he instantly admired. You were also drop dead gorgeous but seemed to be oblivious to the looks from other boys in class.

"I'll see you both next class." The professor said grabbing his bag and walking out. You and Ethan started walking out side by side. "Sorry, I didn't know he was gonna stick you with me... but I really appreciate this."

He looked down at you with a racing heart. "Oh, n-no it's no problem really." He shrugged his shoulders. "Can I get your number?" You stopped walking and tilted your head at him. "What?" He said with flushed cheeks.

You grinned at him in amusement, "so we can schedule a time to meet." He awkwardly laughed at the realization. "Yeah." He hastily pulled his phone out of his pocket and handed it to you. You typed in your number and handed it back to him.

"Text me!" You waved goodbye and walked in the other direction. He stood still for a moment, watching the way your hips swayed with every step. He smiled to himself before heading off to his next class.

Once arriving home for the day he pulled out his phone to text you. He stared at the blank screen, what should he say?

Hey! It's Ethan!
ugh no he didn't want to sound so eager..
This is Ethan, when should we meet?
did that sound too unenthusiastic?

He bit at his lip as he typed and deleted multiple versions of a message. Just then Chad walked into their shared dorm. "Hey dude what's up?" He asked throwing his bag down and kicking off his shoes.

He fell down onto the couch and started scrolling through his phone. "Uh do you know y/n y/l/n?" Chad whipped his head around at this. He narrowed his eyes and smirked. "Yes I do..."

Ethan rolled his eyes, "chill dude I'm just helping her with econ." Chad sat up straight at these words. "awww you're her little tutor boy!" He used a baby voice as he spoke. Ethan scoffed and flicked his roommate off.

"Okay forget I said anything!" Chad laughed but pulled back on the teasing. "I'm kidding you know that!" Ethan let out a deep sigh, "I just- I don't know what to say to her I don't want to sound weird."

Chad felt for his roommate, he knew that he had the tendency to overthink even little things like a text. He motioned his fingers in a 'gimme' way and Ethan obliged, handing over his phone.

Chad looked focused as he typed up a message and Ethan tried peering over to watch. After a moment he handed the phone over and sat back down. He had sent it without asking Ethan first, causing his stomach to drop.