Triplet's Reincarnation (1)

As I opened my eyes, the world seemed unfamiliar, as if I had just awakened from a long slumber. Confusion enveloped me as I found myself in the midst of a tranquil room.

However, this peacefulness was short-lived, as it was abruptly shattered by the piercing sound of loud cries, filling the air around me.

"WAAAAAAH!!!"

Once again, the piercing sound of a baby's cry echoed around me, and that's when I understood—I was one of the crying infants.

I looked down at my tiny hands, confirming my newfound existence as an infant. The shock of the situation made my eyes widen as I took in my surroundings. The room I was in had bars, but it wasn't a prison—it was a crib. In front of me, two other babies with blonde hair were being held by a young-looking girl who seemed to be my mother. It finally sank in—I had been reborn into this world as a baby..

"Hush, hush... Aqua, what happened??" The mother's voice tried to soothe the crying child.

The baby who cried in the cradle had blonde hair and red-pinkish eyes.

"That one's Ruby, are you sure you're their mother?" A rough-looking man with sunglasses asked her, raising a curious eyebrow.

In the midst of the discussion, the young mother confessed, "I can't help it, I'm bad at remembering people's names and faces. Isn't it awful, babies? Japanese men like to stereotype mothers."

The man with sunglasses retorted, "STOP PREACHING LIKE A FOREIGNER WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A PASSPORT! FIRST OF ALL, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DOESN'T ALLOW SHOOTS OUT OF THE COUNTRY!"

Amidst the banter, the mother managed to get the man's name wrong, calling him Satou instead of Saito. Despite the mix-up, he seemed amused and had a smile on his face.

There was another woman present, an adult with strawberry-blonde hair, who joined the discussion. This is Miyako Saitou, the wife of the Ai's Talent Manager, Saito Ichigo.

"Anyways! As of today, the idol 'Ai' shall make her comeback! Let's discuss what we're gonna do from now on. Your first appearance will be tonight's singing show. It will be live, but you can do it, right?" she said.

"Of course," Ai replied, seemingly unfazed by the upcoming challenge.

The mention of her being an idol left me confused.

"Can't I bring my kids to work?"

"OF COURSE YOU CAN'T! THINK ABOUT IT, YOU'RE AN IDOL WHO'S 16 AND HAS 3 KIDS!! IF YOU LET THE WORLD FIND OUT ABOUT IT, YOUR LIFE AS AN IDOL IS OVER."

"You can't go shopping with your kids or handle any documents. If there is an emergency, we'll take care of them!"

Uwa--- that's such a pain...

"Ehh~? That's such a pain, so annoying right, Ruby?"

As I looked at the young mother, it was clear she was oblivious.

"That's Aqua!"

Once again, the mother got the baby's name wrong.

As the young mother approached the crib, I found myself lying there, listening to their conversation.

"Oh well, whatever... At least I won't get Ame-chan's name wrong, right~ ame-chan~~🎶" The mother smiled brightly as she gently stroked my cheeks.

Amidst the confusion of mistaken names, I felt my heart warm with affection as the mother's gentle gesture touched me deeply.

'Rain (Ame)? Doesn't that sound a bit feminine? I guess that's my name in this life,'

"Haa... That is just because her features are distinguishable! at least try remembering people's names more after this..." The "President" guy stated thus.