Strength

"We're leaving," announced us, the triplets, as we made our way outside.

"Have a safe trip," Mom's happy tone filled the air.

Back to our usual routine, we walked to school and spent the day learning. Well, that's the task my clone is handling, not me. The real Ame is currently chilling on top of a rooftop, happily playing with my skills.

Now, let's talk about the strength stat.

In reality, having more muscles doesn't necessarily mean gaining more strength; it's supposed to be the bones. That's why there are Body Builders and Power Lifters.

While building muscles is important, having strong bones and joints is crucial. In Chinese cultivation manhuas, they refer to it as "Tempering bones," which can be misleading since tempering typically involves heating and hitting.

But well, each to their own methods, even if they involve 1000-year-old cocaine (ginseng) or whatever they take before "sitting down in a lotus position" for three more chapters. I won't judge.

The theory is still there, so I won't judge.

The proper term in real life is "Bone Conditioning," which involves strengthening and toughening one's bones through specific exercises or activities.

But I won't need that exercise.

*Crack*

Immediately, I spread energies throughout my whole body, causing it to feel hostile.

"Ugh--!?" I flinched in pain.

The theory of Bone Conditioning is to create small cracks in your bones, which heal over time, tricking your body into activating its defense mechanism and generating denser and stronger bones.

However, having extensively studied Aqua's human anatomy book, I know precisely which bones to crack and have good control over the process.

A few seconds later, the pain finally subsides.

The fractures on my bones are enough for the body to heal, but they won't lead to any internal bleeding. Just a few weeks, and I will have new, stronger bones. I stand up and attempt to move. Though I feel some discomfort, it's not enough to be life-threatening.

"Hmm... This is fine." As I muttered that I gathered energy to my foot and made my way down.

My next training is water walking, where I'll repel water from my feet using energy. It's more challenging than wall climbing, but I'm up for it. I'll practice in the bathtub later.

For now, I just ran around Minato Ward, surrounded by tall buildings everywhere. The district is famous for Roppongi hills and the iconic Tokyo Tower. This location would be perfect for a certain Spider superhero to move around effortlessly.

...

*Ding*

[Strength has been increased by 10]

A month later, the notification popped up. Typically, bone fractures take 6 to 8 weeks to heal. However, more severe fractures or in older individuals may require a longer healing time.

Thus, it's beneficial to start conditioning at a young age if you aim to become a martial practitioner. On a personal note, having the ability to control energy allows my wounds to heal slightly faster.

And keep doing it while you're at it, and something amazing will happen.

[You have learned 『Pain Resistance』(E)]

Having strong and healthy bones is essential, but it's worth noting that nociceptors, the receptors of pain, are primarily located in the skin, muscles, and organs.