Elementary

I hate this.

Aqua appears to be enjoying his life now, but honestly, I can't stand it. From kindergarten to elementary school, I still can't deal with these snotty brats on my own.

"Ame-chan!! You're drawing it wrong!" What does it matter if I use crayon instead of colour pencil? I need to stay calm; after all, they are just children.

Yes... They're just children.

"AHKK!?" When my Magic Perception momentarily faltered, I felt a sudden yank on my hair. I had tied it into a ponytail, and a boy sitting behind me had pulled it forcefully.

"Hey, Ame! Why did you tie your hair like that? Wouldn't it be better to cut it? It looks so useless!" I shot the boy a death glare, but they couldn't see how I was suppressing my anger and the intense aura of frustration I was radiating. If only they were a bit older, they might have sensed the murderous aura I was trying to control.

In a commanding voice, Ruby intervenes, "You there!!! What do you think you're doing to my sister!!!"

"Gyaak!!? It's Ruby! Run!!" she scare the bullies away--- though calling them bullies would be giving them too much credit.

"Thanks, I guess..." I could've kill-- I mean, solve the problem myself, but I thank Ruby shortly.

"Fufufu! No need to worry! Leave it all to Onee-chan!" she declared, her confidence exuding a sense of assurance. She seems to have claim herself as the older sister just because I called Aqua "Nii-san".

As a mature Ex-Veteran, I'm not really bothered by this incident; I didn't find it to be of much importance. Arguing is too childish.

"Ame-chan~! Let's play something with us!" A group of girls approaches, one of them exclaimed those words, seemingly eager to invite me to play together.

Uwa... Let lunch time be over already...

.
.
.

As the bell rang, we bowed to the teacher, and today's school was over. Ruby, Aqua, and I walked home together, and Aqua was the first one to ask, "Are you okay?"

"You can tell anything to Onee-chan, you know!? Are you okay, Ame-chan?" Ruby chimed in. "No... It's nothing." Despite the despair look on my face, I reassured her that I'm okay.

Sure, it was fun surprising any adults by knowing algebra as I am an adult in a kid's body, but dealing with a bunch of snotty brats is always so tiring. After arriving home, my smartphone vibrated, and I picked it up to discover that Riko had sent a message in the group chat.

[Star Plasma Vessel: Ame-saaan! Riko showed this chat group thing to Kuroi, but she said she see nothing on Riko's screen!!]

I should've guessed she will show it to anyone... I responded shortly,

[Ex-Veteran: Riko-chan, that's normal. Everyone else can see other features, but the chat group is protected from anyone except you, you're the only one that can see it.]

If anyone were to see me opening the group chat, all they would see is a blank white screen - or at least that's what Aqua told me.

Now... There's only two people in the group, obviously we need more, but honestly... There was one notif that caught my attention.

[Additional information: The quest will be assigned after the server reaches the minimum number of participants. (2/4)]

Just two more members... Once we have them, I might unlock some dimension-traveling mission stuff that always happens in fanfiction.

But here's the problem: I am just a five years old girl. And I can't purchase guns in this form nor illegally purchased one, I won't be able to trust the dealer to not harm my current family.

And if I do desire to kill my father... I will need more strength.

In this situation, I am looking for a new companion who can share their skills with me. Just one person would be enough.

While I can purchase four additional pieces of world information, I only need one member. Someone strong and kind enough to engage in skill exchange with me.

[Wellcome to the marketplace, You currently have 400 Fiction Points]

[Would you like to buy "Naruto"?]

Yes!

*Ding*

[You have obtained "Naruto&NarutoShippuden.Zip"]

[You can invite a person randomly from the Naruto World.]

[Would you like to begin random invite?]

Please let it be anyone I can reason with...

Yes!

...

...

...

*Ding*

["Copy Ninja" has joined the server]

F*ck!

...

[Star Plasma Vessel: Welcome~!!]

Copy Ninja, or commonly known as Kakashi Hatake. His unparalleled skills earned him the title of the "Copy Ninja," having mastered over a thousand techniques through the extraordinary power of the Sharingan. I was anticipating the protagonist (Naruto) or any other character that's more approachable, but this might not be suitable.

But nevertheless... This is all I got,

*Ding*

[Ex-Veteran (Admin): Hello Copy Ninja-san, please tap on the screen using your fingers. You may tap on the message bar to respond. I would like to explain this formally if I may have your attention?]

He's probably wary more than confused, after all... he came from a Shinobi world, not only this kind of technology didn't exist in his world, if I were to immediately call his name he'd thing it's a trap.

Then after a few minutes the copy ninja finally responded...

[Copy Ninja: Apologies for the delayed reply. I figured how this device work, and has currently figured out how to communicate with you. Do please explain, I am all ears.]

A calm response beneath the confusion. Indeed, no one knows exactly what kind of face you actually make when you messages through texts.

(A/N: we're not doing GURARARA or stuttering via texts. That's just weird...)

.
.
.

(A/N: 960 word count)

To be continued.