Everyone's Problem

(A/N: Curious to read ahead? Get early access to chapters by visiting my Patreon. You'll find 5 chapters ahead of what's posted on Patreōn: door_kun )

****

"If I'm not wrong, they said the snake had tried to kill the Hokage."

Kakashi was wearing a black robe, seemingly decorated with red clouds. It had been seven years since he left Konoha and infiltrated the Akatsuki.

And now he was having a meal with his partner, a Hidden Mist rogue ninja named Kisame.

"Maa, orders are still orders. We still need to check the Nine-Tails as the leader told us," Kakashi said.

Kisame was tall and built, boasting a shark-like appearance with pale blue-grey skin, small white eyes, three sets of facial markings, shoulder gills, and triangular teeth – a common trait among the Seven Swordsmen. His signature touch was the shark fin-shaped hairstyle.

He carried an enormous sword that appeared tightly wrapped and excessively bound with bandages.

"You've got a point... But could you quit fiddling with that thing? It's not showing anything. What are you even tapping on that blank surface?" Kisame questioned Kakashi, raising his eyebrow at the scarecrow who was playing with a shiny rectangular object.

"Ah, it's just my way of training... Or would you prefer I pull out this book instead?" With a deadpan look, Kakashi displayed a book with an orange cover—none other than the one written by the renowned sennin, Jiraiya the Toad Sage.

The Icha Icha Paradise book possessed a vibrant cover adorned with vivid and sensual imagery. Its pages were filled with bold and passionate illustrations that vividly depicted romantic encounters and alluring scenes. The book's design and layout reflected its content, with a sense of sensuality and intrigue evident in its visual presentation.

"Ugh, do what you want," Kisame rolled his eyes, while Kakashi responded with a calm smile.

"Well then, I'll do both!"

.
.
.

[Name: Amethyst Hoshino]

[Age: 13 years old]

[Lv: 10]

[EP: 1154/1154]

[Strength: 184.2]

[Wisdom: 2230]

[Dexterity: 30]

[Defense: 184.2 ]

[Luck: 40 (+0.1)]

[Points: 0]

(A/N: Remember that she has only killed Hikaru. That's why her levels are low. Of course, the jump from level 1 – 10 is considered high itself.)

My Strength and Defense have significantly improved, thanks to my consistent bone conditioning regimen. While my Dexterity could use some enhancement, my grasp of chakra partially offsets this weakness.

Interestingly enough, I allocated all my points into luck, thinking it would be beneficial.

Considering I'll eventually need to defeat an animal or a similar challenge, skill points become redundant unless invested in areas that are hard to enhance.

With that said, there's only one remaining task to accomplish...

*Ding*

Taking on Itachi's role, Kakashi became a part of the Akatsuki. He diligently reported his discoveries to the Third Hokage. Over the past five years, he undertook numerous missions after his entry. He frequently inquired about various matters, such as...