Before the time skip

*Poof*

I was engaged in a tranquil conversation with Kakashi when, out of the blue, memories from my clone began flooding into my mind.

By now, I had become accustomed to this phenomenon.

Among these recollections were moments of carefree activities, but eventually, the memories of her ending Hikaru Kamiki's life resurfaced.

I could vividly recall that man, drenched in his own blood and immobilized. His lungs were filled with blood, leading to his demise more from the blood loss itself.

That image caused my lips to stretch involuntarily.

After relishing the rush of dopamine from having completed the task, I finally reopened my phone.

I had downloaded the skills that I acquired from Kakashi, but honestly, I had never imagined that this was how I obtained them.

The sole reason I had requested the Mangekyou Sharingan wasn't for its ocular abilities, but rather for Kamui, which Kakashi possessed.

Kamui wasn't solely about teleportation; it embodied the ability to construct a personal dimension and transition into it seamlessly at one's discretion. This process was often accompanied by a swirling void through which targets spiraled, causing distortions during their transition.

Within the realm of Kamui's dimension, targets became completely untraceable, even managing to conceal their chakra signature.

As for Chakra Programming, I inquired because it was a new concept to me.

I left my room wearing pajamas and headed to the bathroom. Following that, I used a stool to reach the mirror and examined myself.

The Sharingan gradually awakened in both my eyes.

This caused a change in my star-shaped pupils, but to my surprise, the change wasn't that drastic.

My familiar black stars remained within my irises, but the magenta pupils shifted to crimson.

"The skill was transcribed in this manner and bestowed upon me..."

The ability to share skills was already quite exceptional. What if an individual possessed just a single Sharingan and shared it within the group?

And what if another individual with two Sharingans bestowed them upon someone with only one, specifically utilizing the skill sharer feature?

"It seems that you can stack Mangekyou Sharingan abilities using this process. When paired with Universal Affinity, these ocular powers might become overwhelmingly potent."

Excessive use of the Mangekyou Sharingan might lead to blindness due to incomplete mutation of the eye after obtaining it.

This suggests that implanting a Mangekyou Sharingan into another Uchiha might help acquire the unique chakra in that eye, facilitating the completion of the mutation process.

As for me, we wouldn't need that in the presence of Universal Affinity.

As a result:

• [Mangekyou Sharingan] (S)

Sub-skills:

• Enhanced-Chakra Perception

• Photographic Memory

• Illusion Manipulation

• Dimension Creation

• Chakra-Spirit Manifestation