32

third person pov:

jungkook was sat in his class, ara asleep on his chest as he continued through his essay. he started off with a speech that ended up turning into an essay, he gave it to the teacher to look at who said that the essay looked better and he will get marks for it so he kept it. 

majority of the day flew by, lots of people kept coming up to him and asking if they could hold ara. he is a very protective person over his baby sister. the only people he will ever trust with ara is ryan, taehyung, jimin, jin, yoongi and namjoon. it was crazy how people he did not even know were coming up to him and asking to hold her. 

the angel on his shoulder was telling him to be polite when he declines but the devil side was telling him to tell them to fuck off. so what did he go with? 

"no" 

he said this everytime and walked away. school was now over for the day and he got taehyung to meet him by his locker. as soon as jungkook saw the brunette leaning against his locker, he held back every temptation in his body to not press taehyung against them. 

it has been awhile since they last kissed, since they last touched each other. jungkook wants to but is unsure if taehyung wants it, and the brunette feels the exact same. jungkook gave taehyung the baby vest and helped put ara in. 

"use this if you need to keep her warm" jungkook said, handing taehyung his basketball jersey. they both started walking to the lockeroom's but was stopped when a women came in front of them. 

"you must be jungkook, hi I am amber. I am new to the school" taehyung watched next to the raven as amber put her hand out for him to shake, his eyes landed on the three girls behind amber and immediately got 'mean girl' vibes. 

"jungkook" the raven said, shaking her hand for a second then pulled away. jungkook was about to excuse themselves but amber cut him off. 

"is this your daughter?" she asked, looking at ara who was asleep on taehyung's chest. 

"no, she is my baby sister" jungkook said watching as amber stepped closer, her baby voice eye pitched as she reached out to touch ara. taehyung immediately stepped back before she could and stood behind jungkook. 

amber immediately looked offended. jungkook turned to look at taehyung and nodded towards him, taehyung took the hit and walked away. the raven turned back to amber and sighed. 

"look. Im not looking for a relationship or a fling, your not my type anyways. there are great guys at this school that would be interested in having a girlfriend, but that is not me. now if you will excuse me, I have training to get to" jungkook says, walking past them to the locker room. 

'finally that is over' jungkook sighed, glad he got that over and done with. he quickly got changed into his training gear before heading to the courts. when he arrived his eyes landed on taehyung who was sitting on the bleachers, his jacket wrapped around them both as the brunette read his book. 

jungkook froze a little on spot, it made him feel something that he did not think he was capable to feel. it felt as if they both were in a relationship. when jungkook realised they arent his stomach dropped a little. he wanted to stand there and stare at the two but he was cut from his thoughts when ryan jumped on his back. 

"to the courts horsey go!" ryan cheered, causing jungkook to laugh and carrying him to the courts where the training started. taehyung could not continue to read his book, he was more focused on jungkook. the raven was sweaty, running from one side of the court to the other. 

taehyung let out a short gasp when he watched jungkook strip from his shirt. his eyes scanned from the raven's chest, arm's and abs. he was so attractive, those muscles flexing as he jumped to shoot the basketball into the hoop. 

it had been an hour of training and it was finally over, taehyung watched as all the basketballers went to the lockers to get changed. taehyung packed up his things and walked to jungkook's car and waited for him. 

his eyes casted down on ara who was getting a good nap in. she had trouble sleeping last night so she is a little grumpy today. he smiled when he saw jungkook was walking their way. 

"sorry if I took awhile, I ended up having a shower in the lockerooms" jungkook said, taehyung smiled and shook his head. 

"its completely fine" the brunette said while putting ara into her carseat. 

when they arrived back at jungkook's, the raven put ara to sleep in her room and dragged taehyung to the gaming room. "I wanna play table tennis with you" jungkook said, setting everything up as taehyung whined. 

"you know I suck at sports, this will be easy for you" jungkook chuckled at the smallers complaint and handed him the small table tennis bat. 

"your just doing this so you can win over and over again" taehyung complained. 

"psh, no!" jungkook said, his voice cracking a little causing taehyung to giggle. 

"your a bad liar jungkook" 

jungkook smiled and started the game, hitting the ball onto taehyung's side. watching as it bounced from his side of the table to the brunette's. when the brunette hit it back towards him he cheered. 

"see you got it! move those hips" jungkook said, hitting back towards him as he swayed. he smiled when taehyung started to get the hang of it. 

"that was a practice round, now the real thing" the raven said, fully confident he was going to win. "first to three". 

"bring it on" taehyung smiled, raising his eyebrow as he says "your no match for me". 

"oh yeah, is that a threat?" jungkook asked

"if the shoe fits" the brunette whispered, hiding his smile when jungkook got all serious. 

hours went by and everytime taehyung won a round jungkook called for rematches. 

"I am tired ggukie, can we go watch a movie?" taehyung asked, his legs feeling tired. jungkook cursed himself out, he was so competitive that he forgot who he was playing against. normally him and the guys can go for hours and hours but that was not what he wanted for taehyung. 

afterwards your body is always sore. 

"yeah, shit sorry tae" jungkook said, putting everything down. taehyung sighed and rested his whole body against the ping pong table. feeling his legs ache in pain.  the raven felt like complete ass when he saw that taehyung's legs we sore from standing up for so long. 

the raven walked towards him and placed his hand on the male's waist, taehyung pushed himself off the pingpong table confused when he felt jungkook's hand on him. soon he was being swept up off his feet. 

"jungkook! what are you doing!" taehyung gasped, clutching onto jungkook's shoulders as they were heading towards the cinema. 

"making sure you dont have to walk" jungkook smiled, feeling proud of himself now. taehyung could see that and could not help but to laugh, looking at the raven's eyes as he says

"your an idiot you know?" 

"do you like idiots?" jungkook whispered, stopping in place as he looks at taehyung who smiled. 

"very much so" he whispered back.