63

jungkook's pov:

it is the day of graduation and I was so excited to get this year over with and look into my future with taehyung. I cant wait to get out of this hell hole of a school, I get to leave it with my bestfriends and amazing boyfriend. 

my amazing boyfriend is currently still in bed, I have tried to get him out of bed so many times this morning but he had no energy to do so which did worry me a little. 

"baby, we have to get up or we will be late for classes" I said, pulling the blankets away from him. 

"but we still have an hour being graduation?" taehyung mumbled, looking up at jungkook who was smiling like a weirdo.

"well we have to get you showered, dressed and fed and knowing you that will take at least forty minutes" the raven said, laughing when taehyung got up to slap his arm but the raven was quick with it and stood up before he got hit. 

"nice try babe, now come meet me in the shower" jungkook walked off the the bathroom, not bothering to shut the door as he does so. he strips from his clothes after turning on the shower water and sighed as soon as his body came in contact with the warm water. 

he smiled as soon as taehyung walked into the bathroom. he watched as the male stripped from his clothes and stepped into the shower as well, immediately placing his hands on jungkook's waist to keep himself steady. 

the raven gripped his waist and pulled the brunette against him. taehyung rested his head against jungkook's shoulder as their bodies were flush against each other. 

this was one of taehyung's favourite parts of jungkook being over. something so intimate and personal that was special for the two of them. 

"you know the drill babe, let me know when you start to feel light headed" jungkook said, stepping forward as he lifts taehyung up to put him on the bar stool. this was the routine. the raven would wash taehyung's hair while doing his own, then rinse everything out. taehyung would wash his front and by then he would be tired so jungkook would wash his back. 

they would stay under the water together for five minutes before they both started to get cold. the raven would help taehyung get dried before drying himself and dressing them both. taehyung would thank him and say "what did I ever do to deserve you" it would make jungkook's heart flutter everytime. 

"lets go make some breakfast" jungkook says, lifting taehyung in his arms. wanting to save his energy as much as he can for the day. 

✩✩✩

third person's pov:

jungkook and taehyung walked into the highschool grounds. hand and hand, as they headed towards the cafeteria. "have I told you that you look stunning in your grad outfit" jungkook said, looking at taehyung who's cheeks started to turn pink. 

"stop saying stuff like that" jungkook loved how shy taehyung gets. it's one of his favourite things. 

"I will never stop" taehyung smacked jungkook's arm lightly before they met up with their friends. the first hour before classes consisted of taking many photo's, laughing and more photo's. when the bell went they all headed towards the field where the grad was being held.