Cooking

As someone who loves baking, this is a dream imagine of mine 🥲

Y/n's POV:

Jack had recently been taking me on heaps of dates. Lots of places like restaurants, shopping, theme parks, late night drives. But now it's my turn to treat my man.

I told him to come to my apartment at 5:00 so we had time to cook together. I had gone shopping earlier for ingredients to make lasagne and tiramisu. I was feeling a tad Italian:)

Time skip...

Jack's POV:

I pulled up to her apartment and knocked on the door. I brought some board games with me, my personal favourite cards against humanity (A/N: seriously this game has my rolling on the floor I love it 😭). She opened the door and looked so cute.

 She opened the door and looked so cute

Imagine a cute lil apron with it:)

"Hey cutie patootie", "Hey handsome". We walked in and she led me to the kitchen. "I thought we could cook together" she said in the sweetest voice ever. "This is so adorable, what are we cooking?", "lasagne and tiramisu!".

We started cooking together, lucky for me y/n is a great cook. She even made the pasta sheets from scratch. She was kneading the dough, when I decided came up behind her and put my hands over hers. " Hey! You were supposed to be to be making pasta sauce!", "I thought we were supposed to be doing it together though?", he said as he stuck his head into my neck and lightly kissed it. "Well yeah, but now it's gonna take forever before we actually get to eat", "oh well", he said as he gently tickled me.

We eventually finished making dinner and dessert and sat down to eat. "This is so good y/n/n". We cleaned up and sat down on the couch just putting on random tv for background noise as we started playing cards against humanity.

 We cleaned up and sat down on the couch just putting on random tv for background noise as we started playing cards against humanity

We ended up playing for hours. I almost peed myself by the end. We were so tired at this point that we just fell asleep on the couch with the light and soft sound of the tv in the background.

I half woke up in the middle of the night to my head on Jacks chest with put legs tangled together under the blanket. I gently pushed his hair out of his face and smiled at his beautiful face. I snuggles back into him and fell into a blissful sleep:)

Kinda jealous not gonna lie:(

- A.R.G.