Makeup Makeout

Requested by @EmmaRobertsTampon 👍

Jack had been in his room for about an hour at this point. You had pissed him off by saying some uncalled for stuff during an argument. It was all so petty but you did feel bad for the things you said.

You could hear him playing his PC in his room while you were quietly listening outside debating whether it was ok to go in yet. You walked in just planning to apologise. He turned hearing you walk in and just stared at you. "hey" you said very quietly not wanting to annoy him any further "hey" he said in the same tone. You walked right over to him, his chair was facing the PC as he had turned back around after seeing you enter the room. You put your hands on his shoulders gently squeezing. I'm really sorry sweetie. I was just upset and angry and being really petty. I hope you can forgive me.". He stayed silent and you got sad thinking he didn't forgive you and was holding a grudge. You decided to walk around and sit on his lap forcing him to look at you. "No don't look at me like that, then I have to forgive you" he whined. You smiled knowing he was just dragging this out because making up is so much fun. "Why won't you forgive me" you asked."Because you have to make it up to me first" he said in a seductive way.

You leaned in gently kissing him first. He pulled away and said "ok I forgive you" very casually. You quickly went back to kissing him and you could definitely tell he forgave you through his intense passion you felt through the kiss.

His hands roamed all over your body and you moved so you were sitting your legs on either side of him on his chair. Your hands went to his hair and gently scratched. Jack loved this and moaned into the kiss. That made you smile knowing the effect you have on him. He moved down to your neck and lightly kissed at first, he then stopped and looked at you. This confused you as you thought something was wrong. "Your so pretty baby", he mumbled and you looked down giggling all of a sudden becoming shy. He pushed your head back up with his hands "I love when you get shy around me. Makes me feel things". You then made out for a solid 5 minutes before deciding to move to his bed and lay down.

And you know the rest...

This is kind of short but I'm just focusing on improving the quality of my writing first 😭.

-A.R.G.