I must confess

Running out of my own ideas guys 😭

Jacks POV (entire way through):

Her face

Her hair

Her body

Her skin

Her lips

But most importantly her eyes

Everyone knows how beautiful y/n is. She's always been naturally gorgeous. But once I started to develop a deep friendship with her... oh boy did I realise how deep I had gotten myself into this rabbit hole.

I've had crushes of course, but I'm helplessly in love with her. We met when we were just kids, auditioning for Avatar, then we ended up spending days, weeks together. Sleepovers with the crew, late night talks in our hotel rooms, interviews, trailer moments... chemistry scenes. Then we found out we got to be in Scream 6 together; I saw that as a sign we were meant to be.

She's visually tranquillising, but not only that she is the most genuinely interesting person I know. She's the kind of funny that makes you feel like you've done and intense an workout. She has such a likeable quality to her. And her humility tops it all off.

I know she's my soulmate. And I think she feels that way too. I just need to overcome my own insecurity and be honest with her.

Me being me I've already envisioned our lives together. We get married at 21; people will call us too young but that's just Hollywood. We've both discussed how we wanna get married young, both having been fairly lonely people in the past. I want her to have my kids; she has such a caring and nurturing presence to everyone in her path and I know she would be a fantastic mother.

I also have some not so gentlemen like thoughts. But I won't tell you wink wink.

 But I won't tell you wink wink

Hope this was alright:)

- A.R.G.