𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 🐝

❝ Did you miss me? ❞

──────────﹝❁﹞──────────

"Alright team, I want you all to rest up. We'll continue our training on monday." Ukai clapped his hands together as he started wrapping up today's training.

The boys broke out into chatters as they started to disperse away from the court. Tsukishima walks over to the bench, where Yachi hands him a freshly rolled towel. He quietly said 'thank you' before placing the towel over his head and sat down on the bench.

Today's training wasn't really going that well for the team. Most of them still have areas to improve on in figuring out the things that they wanted to do but Tsukishima really doesn't know why would they even bother in making an effort. It's just a club.

His own thoughts got trailed off when suddenly a hand was placed on his shoulder, turning his head to see Yamaguchi looking at him in slight worry. "You okay?" He asked.

The tall blonde megane only nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine." He brushed it off.

"Hey Tsukishima, I've been noticing lately that you don't bring Y/n-chan here anymore— did your mom get her a new nanny?" Suga asked curiously as he approached the two. This seemed to had caught everyone's attention as they all started looking back at their middle blocker.

Tsukishima gives them the side eye before removing the towel from his head. "No, she's staying at our grandparent's house for the summer." He replied.

"Aw I miss that kid." Tanaka sighed, crossing his arms together.

"Yeah, she usually gives everyone head pats before training starts. I'm kind of used to her bubbly energetic aura." Asahi laughed softly.

"She would always cheer for me even if I missed my serves or receives." Hinata frowns, ruffling his unruly orange hair.

"Maybe it's because she just feel bad for you." Kageyama snickers, making the orange fruit to get angry at the blueberry. "Kageyama you—"

"Maaa, I know that we miss her but we shouldn't be sad over this! Y/n will definitely scold us if she knew that we were sad." Suga said, clapping his hands together as he tries to liven up the damped mood.

Daichi looks at the team in wonder before standing back up fully, "Why don't I treat you guys some pork buns, yeah?" he said.

"Tsukki what are you gonna do tomorrow? Me, Hinata and Kageyama are planning on checking out the new comic book store at the plaza, do you wanna come?" Yamaguchi asked his best friend as the two walked away from the Sakanoshita Market with their newly heated pork buns in their hands.

Kei placed his headphones around his shoulder and looked at the road ahead of them. "Not in the mood to go out..."

"You guys can go without me... I've got something to do tomorrow." He added.