𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆. || ❝ fallen down ❞

disclaimer !!
nothing to warn anyone about for this one. just goat mom being the GOAT (i'm hilarious) 😎

 just goat mom being the GOAT (i'm hilarious) 😎

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

"What a miserable creature, torturing such poor, innocent youths . . ."

The group of eight blinked, their mouths gaping in sight awe as a goat-like monster stepped out from the shadows to stand before them, a gentle smile already gracing her features as she stared down at them with such tenderness that some couldn't help but look away, unsure of how to respond.

"Do not be afraid, my children," she continued, voice motherly. "It is I, Toriel, guardian of the Ruins."

The children didn't reply and only continued to stare at her silently, clearly still shaken up by their last monster encounter. Toriel seemed to understand this, and only continued to smile gently at them as she kneeled down to be more leveled with them.

"Oh dear children, you've fallen down. It's dark, and there's no one around to guide you through the dark . . .

"But please don't you worry your little heads: I'll be here to guide you along - right here, by your side, through the maze, and teach you the way."

As much as they had tried to resist, the children soon found themselves losing the tension in their bodies and slowly drawing closer to the monster: her warmth a comforting light amongst the darkness they had found themselves in.

Toriel's smile grew slightly, happy to have calmed the children down. Then she stood back up to her feet and held her hand out to the child standing at the front of their semi-large group: Jules.

"Just take my hand, don't be afraid.

"It has been so long since any humans have come by here . . .

"You remind me of love I'd once known."

Albeit hesitantly, Jules placed her hand into the larger one that was Toriel's, allowing the monster to guide her - and the others following after - out of the room.

"Listen well, my dear children: you're going to grow up and learn all that life will teach you.

"Your mother is always so proud!

"And none of you will never leave me; here you will stay."

All of the kids perked up at that particular line and shared equally unsure looks with eachother, uneased by how Toriel had said it like they didn't really have a choice in the matter.

Oblivious to their discomfort, Toriel went on.

"Never will any of you be afraid here with me.

"You've all fallen down, now get up.

"The underground isn't such an awful place to live peacefully together, and who would need to see light of day?"

Through another doorway, the group were now finally out of the dreadful room they had met Flowey in, and now surrounded by floors and walls of purple with vines growing from the roof and piles of red scattered about the place. The children all stared, intrigued, and Toriel could only smile fondly at them all once again as she used her free hand to gently pat the top of one of the kids - Zaru's - head.

"Oh my children, bathed in light, I know that you're scared, that you've fallen down, but Toriel will spare your lives.

"Come, my children, let's move on, and live in my world.

"And just maybe you could teach me how you all stayed determined and strong . . ."

* * * * *
CREDITS:
characters featured in this belong to me, allythesimp, Coffee_Child21, -S0FTPETALS, arozz_, Yazgash, MakaraDragon, and Plzjustcallme_N! feel free to check em out when ya want :]