𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒆. || ❝ ghost fight ❞

disclaimer !!
unnecessary violence towards blooky in this chapter you guys i'm sorry </3

disclaimer !!unnecessary violence towards blooky in this chapter you guys i'm sorry </3

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

"

You're all doing quite well, my children!" Toriel complimented as the eight followed after her in a line. "I'd say that was a real . . . walk in the park!" she laughed.

Most of the kids deadpanned. Those who didn't (mainly the one dressed in green) grinned widely.

"Now, if you're all going to stay down here with me," began the goat monster after her laughter came to an end, "there are a few things you have to learn."

Turning to the children, Toriel smiled brightly at them and clasped her hands together delicately. "Luckily, I shall be more than happy to guide you!" she assured, continuing on with, "Teaching is . . .  sort of a hobby of mine, you see. Now perhaps I can give you all a . . . Tu-Toriel!" She laughed again.

The kid dressed in green could be heard wheezing from the back of the group. Other than that, though, it was silent.

Noticing their lack of a reaction, Toriel's laughter soon trailed off into that of a nervous giggle. "You see, because - because it is my name, and . . ."

The kids stared.

Toriel cleared her throat.

"My children, many monsters you meet in the underground may wish to harm you, or block your way," she told, her elegant way of speech returned. "But if you merely talk to them, you will find there is no conflict you cannot escape!"

With a reassuring smile, the goat monster stepped to the side and gestured over to a crying ghost laying in a pile of leaves. "Go ahead! Try it out on this ghost!" she encouraged.

Albeit hesitantly, the kids all listened to her either way after sharing some looks with eachother and shrugging. What harm could a ghost do anyway, right?

Not wanting to crowd around the unsuspecting monster, though, the kids only sent a few of their own over to interact with him, with those 'few' being Ally, Sam, and Keil.

Once stood over the ghost, the trio spared a glance with eachother, unsure of what to do, until Keil just shrugged and crouched down to poke the ghosts side.

He only responded with a slow, "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . ."

Toriel rose a brow, not expecting their interaction to go this way. "You're . . . not much of a talker, are you?" she asked.

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . ."

Toriel smiled awkwardly and clasped her hands together once again. "That's alright. I'm sure you- My children? What are you-"