Chapter One - A Normal Day and Not So Normal

'Don't forget your school bag Izu.' I sign to my younger brother who barely has time to see my hand signs before I grab the said bright yellow bag. As he runs past me he snatched it from my hands.
"Thants Zuki!" I smile a found smile as I watched my younger brother sprint out the door of my cafe. Humming I began to walk over to the door myself, my emerald green eyes watching Izuku as he ran off, probable to watch a hero do their job, I began to pull my light mint green knee length hair up into a low bun at the nap of my neck.

We don't have much. I had graduated much earlier then most people. I could have gone to a good college in America if I wanted to. But I chose to stay here. In Japan with my brother. As I did so I turned on the different tvs in my cafe. I owned a simple two (three) story building. The lower main part, which honestly should have been a really large living room. That was converted to a small caffe. Humming I walked to the door and flipped the sign from closer to open. Then turning on my heal I walked to the cashier. Slowly my employees and regulars began to arrive. It was a nice normal day. Like every other day. It started with me waking Izuku up, getting him ready. Him almost forgetting his bag. Me signing to him as I handed it to him. Then me opening the caffe. I'd continue to work, taking small breaks, up until around the same time Izuku would get off school.

Today was as simple as always. Servicing the regulars their regulars. Mister and Misses Fuji with their normal coffees, tea, and pastries. Mister Aizawa with his coffee. Mister Yamada with his hot chocolate, those two liked it here because of how quiet it is and because mister Yamada is hard of hearing. I wished Izuku could meet them. They could help me prove to him that he can be a hero without a quirk. Speaking of the devil. I looked up and smiled at Mr. Aizawa. He, like usually when he doesn't have a class, had come in for his normal coffee. This is what he gets for expelling his entire class. I smiled at him after giving misses Fuji her pastries and tea. Right after that I got started on a tea, a coffee, and a hot chocolate. It only took a few minutes then I'm out and walking over to Eraserhead, also known as Shouta Aizawa. "Thanks Miss Midoriya." After I sat down the drinks I instantly signed.
'I've told you to call me Kazumi, Mr. Aizawa. Calling me Miss Midoriya makes me feel old.'
"And I've told you to call me Shouta." I shook my head sighing internally. I may be training my brother and running a cafe but I was only nineteen, going twenty.

It was now late afternoon

It was now late afternoon. I walked to the back room, which consisted of the kitchen, living/sitting room, and dinning room. Humming I walked over to the sink. Leaning forward I pressed three certain tiles above the sink. Seconds later I dropped through the floor. I didn't even flinch, instead I just giggled.

My feet collided with the ground. Looking to my left I saw my work space, it consisted of three computer screens, one mouse, and one key bored. Not too far from it was a bunch of tools, a flame thrower, and just a whole bunch of stuff needed to work with metal. Support gear. I don't use most of it. In fact I'm making most of it for Izuku. Humming I turned and looked at my fathers old villain suit. He had changed after he and mom had meet. Flipped a coin and went back to school. He stayed on that straight line. Until he was caught when I was eleven, Izuku was six. It's been eight years since then. This was going to be a first. Walking to the right of the costume, I saw my own, home made costume. I pulled on my black, Fire and Water proof leggings. I then pulled on my dark green gloves, that reached just above my elbows. Next I pulled on my black fingerless gloves. Followed by my dark green long sleeved shirt. Then my black sweat shirt. All of them made off the same material as my leggings. Humming I pulled on my dark green corset, over my black hoodie. Then my black combat boots. Everything I wore was Fire and Water proof. Making it much easier for me.