Chapter Eight - Home and Normalcy

It was a few days later, I was whipping down the counter of my now opened cafe. Izuku was sitting with Katsuki and drinking some drinks, while Auntie Mitsuki and Uncle Masaru. There was a ringing of the bell, I looked up, to see both All Might and Shouta walked into my Cafe. I looked up, lips pursing. I looked at Izuku... dorms... I wouldn't... I wouldn't see him. My head lowered. I watched, unamused as my Auntie and Uncle spoke to the heroes, looking at my brother. "Amd you Kazumi." I was just staring at Izuku. My heart in my throat... he wasn't the eight year old cry baby. He was a young man.

My emerald green eyes meet his own. I swallowed as I looked at Aizawa, then All Might. 'I mean no rudeness... but.' My hands frozen my throat where the cold metal and wrists, and ankles, were all scarred from those chains. My old wounds aching as I looked at Izuku. 'I' memories of my time raising my brother flashed in my mind. Fear gripping my chest, he could end up in situations like I've been in. I stared at him. 'I can't handle it...' I stared at him. 'The idea of you getting hurt, maybe even dying, it...' my hands were shaking. 'It makes me want to say no.' I answered. Remembering how he'd ask me of what I'd do... I hadn't replied, just looking away.

Izuku froze in place. I looked down, my eyes watering. 'But I can't... I can't take away your dreams... I can't...' I looked at him. 'When I was younger, I wanted nothing more than to be a hero... but because of dad... because of mom's death I couldn't... I can't.' My hands were shaking even more as I fought back my tears. 'I can't bring myself to rip away your dreams like mine were...' I looked at the hero's. 'There are other schools.'
"Hang on-"
'I'm not done. But Izuku wants to go to UA. He wants to be like you All Might, but...' My hands were shaking more as Izuku lunged for my hands. But All Might stood up. And kneeled, telling me the truth my heart shattered, and my will broke. My eyes looked at my little brother. Then, with still shaking hands, I signed. 'Find... but you two better take care of him... or I'll put your heads on pikes.'
"Sis!" I looked at him. Glaring.
'You to. You need to listen to your teachers, you need to obey every word. If I get one notice that you've disobeyed or even broke a rule, then I'm pulling you out of UA. Am I understood Izuku.' He nodded.
"Yes ma'am!" I looked at Katsuki.
'The same goes for you Katsuki.' He jumped, breaking away from his snickers and paled.
"Yes ma'am!" I looked at Izuku. 'Go pack...' I turned and continued to clean, hands still shaking. My brother was all grown up... leaving for school. Living in a dorm, leaving... I was alone again. Turning I walked into the back, my hair, up in a half bun to hide my neck, swishing slightly as I closed the door to the back. Passing Izuku as he went to walk out All Might. I cried silently.

Three days later I watched as Izuku left for the dorms. He left the house I'd been raising him in for the past nine years. Nine years... nine years of raising him. Nine years of teaching him, molding him, raising him. Now he was a young man. Leaving to become a hero. My head dipped as tears pricked at my eyes. My lips pursed as I turned around and began to work once again.