Chapter Three - School Year

I waved goodbye to Izuku as he left for school. I had made Aizawa his normal drinks, he'd come to pick them up earlier. The day I tinted like usual. An hour later there was a bell. Seconds later a black haired blue eyed girl came in. She was seventeen, and was in a similar situation as me. But instead she has a water quirk. I smiled and waved. 'Amaya, good morning.' The seventeen year old girl smiled at me.
"Hi big sis Kazumi! Happy late birthday! I heard you just turned twenty!" I smile and nodded. Today was a slow day. Up until nine thirty that's when I got a shock of my life. I stared, jaw slack as fucking Hawks walked into my cafe. I internally screamed and cussed. We, along with the other two official hero's on my case, had become friends. I stared. Then shook my head and smiled. I waved then began to sign.
'Hello, how may I help you.' The man looked to me. And smiled.
"Hello. Umm, I'll have the sweet cold brew, please." My eyes flashed over the the window. To the group of hawks fan girls. Lord give me strength. I smiled at hawks. Completely ignoring Amaya who looks like she's about to pass out.
'Anything else sir?'
"No ma'am. That's all."
'Alright. Here or to go sir?' God. Please say to go. To go. To go.
"I'd like that to go please." I smiled and nodded.
'Can I get a name for that?'
"Hawks."
'Alright. Thank you Mister Hawks. Amaya will call your name when it's finished.' He nodded.
"Thank you." I nodded and turned to get the drink ready. Once I finished preparing the drink I turned and handed it to Amaya.

At ten Rin came in. I smiled at the eighteen year old female. Her shortly cut blue hair rested at her ears. Her bright violet eyes scanning the area. Her quirk was wind manipulation I had taught Izuku to try focusing his quirk into one part of his body. I was now teaching him to lower down the percentage of his power he uses. Because unlike me, he can actually do that. I glanced back, watching as Hawks thanked Amaya for his drink, shot a smile and wave at me, which I very reluctantly returned, then left. I rolled my eyes before continuing on. He's more fluent then I though he'd be.

It was early morning. I was resting perched on a lamp post. My eyes glanced down at Eraserhead. He was leaning against the lamppost I was crouched down on. We where kinda just handing out. Until I dropped down and turned to him. My eyes narrowed. 'Why haven't you, Mic, and Hawks tried to catch me?'
"We aren't stupid Shadow. We can't catch you, at least not on our own." My head tilted. Then I shrugged. I looked up. Then back.
'Watch your back. I have a bad feeling. There's a group I'm researching, there not good. And I can find hardly anything on them. They have a strong dislike for All Might though.' I looked to my side. My ears twitching. I could hear the sound of large wings. I raised a brow, I've already seen Hawks today. Why is he headed back to our meet up. I looked at him. 'See ya eraser.' I then left.

My feet landed silently on the roof. I then stomped my foot twice, to tell Hawks I was here. He turned around and smirked.
"Hi Vi."
'Vi? That's what my little helper calls me.'
"You have a helper?" I nodded.
'Yes, he only does the research and watches after my base though. I won't let him do anything else. To dangerous.' He laughed. Shaking his head. I tilted mine. 'What do you need.' He looked at me and smiled. It was... different then his usual smile. More, genuine. My head tilted to the other side.
"Wanna go for a fly?" I blinked. My head tilting once again, I was so confused. I looked to my watch. It was a little after one. I hummed then looked at Hawks. He was in civilian clothing. Correction he was only in sweat pants. Where the fuck is his shirt? Ignoring that and the slight blush on my cheeks I nodded.
'Sure. You go on ahead.' He did. Taking off into flight and hovered a bit in the air. "Give me wings." I whispered. Within seconds black and mint green wings appeared on my back. My wingspan was twenty five feet. I flapped my wings and bolted past Keigo. He chuckled and took off after me.