Chapter Nine - The New Mission

- The League has created an Alliance with Chisaki. Hero's plan on attacking them tomorrow. Twice and Himiko Toga are with them. Be careful Zumi. I frowned at the message. Before sighing and turning on my heel.
- Alright. I'll be there. Thanks for the warning. Lips pursing I picked up my head, and glared at screen where I saw Touya, his phone back in his pocket, while Overhaul, or Kai Chisaki, spoke with Tomura Shigaraki, or Tenko Shimura. - Ps. I'm watching the meeting right now. I watched as he pulled out the phone, read the message. Stiffened and instantly relaxed then looked around.
"You have cameras in here... don't you." Touya looked around and Chisaki stiffened.
"How did you..."
"I sense it. Someone is watching us." Oh you asshole. Chisaki froze but relaxed.
"Must be one of my men... they don't trust you."
"And I don't trust anyone here but boss." Shogaraki raised a brow, but didn't pry. I rolled my eyes. Clever JackAss. Using his loyalty towards me as a crutch to make it seem like he's loyal to Shigaraki. - Clever Asshole. I sent.

He didn't react to my text, or even look at it. But the way he smirked and glanced at his phone pocket before looking forward told me he knew, or though he knew what I sent. - You JackAss I sent before standing up.
"Who have you been talking to this entire time?" Shit.
"Huh?" Touya looked to Chisaki, slightly caught off guard.
"You keep pulling out your phone and texting someone. Then you smirked at it. So. Who is it." Common Touya, use that mind of yours and get out of this mess. He did. Did I like his excuse. Hell no. In fact I think I might strangle him text time I see him.
"My girlfriend." He smirked, and he said it so smoothly and confidently that I would have believed him. Of the jackass wasn't talking about me.
"Someone is willingly dating you?" Himoko Toga asked. Touya glared at her.
"Mimi isn't judgmental." Oh this asshat. He's using Zuku's old nickname!
"Mimi?"
"You don't think I'd tell you her real name did you?" Dead. He's so dead. Shigaraki looked at him.
"Would she join our cause?" I stared at it. Looking at Touya.
"Don't know..."
"What do you mean don't know?"
"Mimi despises the system. But she's also to kind and gentle. She'd never actually take a life. Even though it'd be child's play for her. Shit she's the strongest person I know. I've yet to meet anyone faster, smarter, or stronger than her. It's honestly terrifying. I'm happy she decided to help and not kill me." I rolled my eyes. Dramatic baby. Slowly I stood up and logged out of the computer.

Turning I caught sight of my reflection in one of my computers. I stared at my pale freckled face... I've always been super pale compared to my brother. Ive also always had way lighter hair. The only thing we really had in common was eye color. Izuku looked like mom, while I looked like dad, with lighter hair... the non dominate trait from both mom and dad. I had inherited a less severe version of albinism. Luckily it only lightened my complexion. Nothing to server.

Huffing I walked to the pedestal before a wall that looked a lot like my kitchen up stairs... because it was both part of the kitchen and a copy. I pressed three certain wall tiles and began to rise up. Within seconds I was back in my house. I began to walk to my list, it was time to go grocery shopping. Grabbing the said list I then grabbed my wallet and bag. Which totally didn't have hidden vigilante gear inside it. My lips pursed. Who am I kidding. It do does. I walked towards the door that went into my cafe. Only to see some cops and All Might himself, in hero gear. I stopped. 'Can I help you?' I blinked.
"We need your help Miss Midoriya Kazumi."
'With what?'
"Your father." I froze in place. Natsuo, who had taken up an extra shift looked at me as I stumbled. Losing my footing, I steadied myself and just stared at home.
'Why.'
"We've been looking closer at how Viridian Shadow fights... we have reason to believe that your father has either trained or taught Shadow what she knows."
'Why do you need me though?'
"Because he's made it abundantly clear that he will speak to no one but you." Oh... my lips pursed.