Doomcoming

Days had passed...

Lottie & Nat had just about chit chatted about almost everything possible.. Things they wouldn't even think to talk about

They went to sleep side by side each night inching closer and closer to each other as the hours of the night fly past them.

They basically knew everything about each other at this point. It's weird how Nat only got what she wanted, that being getting closer to Lottie because a plane crashed and they're trapped in the middle of fucking nowhere. Not one second went by where they weren't attached at the hip unless needed be. Needed be meaning that Nat had to go hunt with Travis. That was Lotties least favorite part of those days. She dreaded seeing them walk off together. Nat itched waiting to be back with Lottie every time.

Nothing went on between Nat & Travis. He would always try having conversations with her but Nat really just replied instead of actually carrying the conversation on. He seemed to be getting a little less bitchy and insulting. Even a little may be sugar coating it. Travis was just Travis. Being a dick was just who he was. So much Nat had gotten used to his shit by now. Lottie still wants to punch his face in every time she hears what he's said or done to Nat.

***
It was another day of Lottie & Nat being woken up by a mixture of laughter then bickering. Homecoming was around the corner back at school. Since the team couldn't be there to celebrate of course, They wanted to do their own homecoming. "Wilderness style?" As Jackie called it. Some thought it was dumb. The rest of the team thought it could be the most fun they'd have in a while. The team discussed and discussed on it until, "Doomcoming." Came from Lotties mouth. Nat chuckled loving the idea giving Lottie a pat on the back for coming up with such a creative name for it. Doomcoming it is..

Everyone scurried off to either figure out what they were gonna wear or help out decorate. Nat went outside to go help set up where Lottie followed as if she had something keeping her locked in from being without Nat. "Heyyy partner would you be my plus one to doomcoming?" Lottie came up to her with a smile chuckling holding a half dead flower from the ground. Nat wished this was Lottie really asking her out but she could tell she was just messing around. "Wouldn't wanna spend this night with anyone else" Nat said with a small smile across her face. Lotties face glowed and her pupils dilated. She was so happy. "Do you know what you're going to wear?" Lottie had such a pretty smile on her face as she looked so curious and intrigued waiting for Nat's answer. "Oh I was just gonna wear this.." She replied feeling bad as if she felt that Lottie thought Nat had something planned out. "Oh cmon, I know it's just some crappy hangout in the middle of nowhere but it's special for us. I think I have something you could wear that would really fit you."

Before Nat could reply she was being dragged inside by the arm from Lottie. She watched as Lottie rummaged through her stuff. "This!" She said as a smile widened on her face as she pulled it out. It was a small leopard print dress. "I was gonna wear this for the after party if we won nationals.." Lottie paused as her smile slowly faded but then it grew again when she looked back to Nat and continued, "But now it's getting put to much better use. This dress with your fishnets and your boots..." Lottie looked her up and down as she imagined Nat in the outfit, "You're gonna look... amazing." Lottie said that taking a deep breath as her heart started to neat faster. Nat couldn't recall the last time she wore a dress but she actually liked the look of it and she would do anything for Lottie. "Cmon Cmon go try it on!" Lottie spoke as she followed Nat upstairs to go try it on.

Nat started to take off her clothes and Lottie turned her back to her instantly to be respectful. "Lottie we've seen each other in the locker room plenty of times and it's not like i'm getting completely naked. You're fine, you can look." Lottie slowly turned back around to Nat just in her bra and panties. She tried not to make it obvious that she was looking at her up and down. She stared as Nat slipped on the dress. "Wow." was the only thing Lottie could get out of her mouth. Nat smiled as she felt admired for the very first time. "Sooo.. how does it look?" Nat said with a smile on her face as she looked at lost Lottie. Lottie snapped out of her gaze of eyeing down Natalie. "Perfect. Just the way I imagined." Nat looked down because she was turning red and when she looked back up she saw Lottie getting changed into her dress right in front of her. She looked absolutely stunning Nat thought to herself, but what was the only thing that could come out of her mouth as well.. "Wow." Their was a silent pause between the two. "Lottie you are so... you look so good Lottie." Lottie was also now turning red. She looked to Nat as she was already looking back at her in the eyes. They both had huge smiles on their faces. They just stared at each other for some seconds that they never wanted to end until Lottie finally broke the silence. "Ready to go back downstairs?" Nat snapped out of it, nodding and following Lottie back downstairs.