Do you believe I'm Special?

It felt like a date anymonster would ask for. Anglow had convinced both Tiawa and Blipsqueak to go on a lovely walk on the beach at midnight. The stars were beautiful and the sounds of the ocean water hitting the soft sand was peaceful. The three set up a nice spot away from the water and decided to stay there to wait for Wubbox to pick them up. Tiawa was very sleepy by the time they took a break and had fallen asleep in Blipsqueak's lap the moment It laid down. Blipsqueak gently stroked Its soft orange fur as It looked up at the night sky alongside Anglow.

"I can now understand why you love the beach," Blipsqueak whispered. "Besides being the Mythical for Water Island."

Anglow chuckled, "Well, I always go here whenever I have the chance. It's kind of like the other Monsters looking at the Monstriana Trench."

"Without the strange entities down there?"

"Hey, those are my friends." Anglow frowned a bit in defense.

"It's just a joke, honey." Blipsqueak allowed Its girlfriend to nuzzle one of its microphones before It started to softly sing to Its other girlfriend.

"Generally, I'm a modest guy,

I've eaten my share of humble pie,

Sometimes that's delicious, but I do have wishes,

To swim with the biggest of bigger fishes,"

Anglow quickly noticed what song Blipsqueak quietly sang and got an idea for a good prank. As Blipsqueak finished the song was when Anglow would put Its plan to work.

"You sing so beautifully," Anglow said.

"Not as beautiful as you can," Blipsqueak responded with Its hand behind Anglow's back.

In a blushing, awkward mess, Anglow asked, "Since you're a Joe Hawley fan, name 3 songs!" It began snickering a lot. Blipsqueak, being oblivious and confused, decided to oblige.

"Aristole's Denial, Rotary Park, and Joe Hawley Attacks."

"Huh?"

"You asked me to name 3 Joe Hawley songs, Anglow. And that's what I did."

"No, I- Y'know what? Name another 5."

"I can do just that."

Aw fuck, what did I do? Anglow thought to Itself.

"Your Mother is a Basketball, Bring Her Along, Special, Weird Bed &/or Yes Please, and We are in Space."

At this point, Anglow wasn't sure whether to laugh or not.

"Shall I do every song by Joe Hawley?"

"Uhhhh..."

Anglow's frown quickly turned into a mischievous grin as a new idea emerged.

"Name every song from Tally Hall!"

"Will do, but I will also be naming every Miracle Musical song as well, since they both have some of the same people involved."

"Can't wait to hear this."

"One,"

"Wait, why are you counting?"

"I want to prepare myself."

"Oh,"

Anglow joined in unison,

"One,"

"Two,"

...

Tiawa woke up to hear Its girlfriends about to say three.

"Uhh, guys? What's going-"

"Three!"

And with that, Blipsqueak began naming every song from those bands, much to the surprise of Tiawa. Both of them looked at each other, shrugged, and sat back down to listen their girlfriend name every song. It was oddly comforting to the two, especially Anglow, who is personally obsessed with Blipsqueak's robotic, monotone voice. The Quad and Mythical cuddled as Blipsqueak finished off the last song.

"Well, what did you think?" Blipsqueak asked, playfully nudging Anglow's cheek.

"I hope you know that was a joke, too." Anglow responded.

"You both are so silly." Tiawa chuckled.

"Well, your highness," Anglow joked. "I'm pretty sure you are the silliest of all."

"Oh, stop!" Tiawa said as It leaned towards Anglow. Anglow immediately knew what was going to happen, so It puckered Its lips, leaned closer, and was interrupted by a loud dubstep noise.

"Father!" Blipsqueak said.

"Hey, girls!" Wubbox said as It picked up the three and gave them a huge hug.

"It's a pleasure to see you, Mx. Wubbox." Tiawa said.

"Yeah, but please hug gentler, I don't wanna break my spine." Anglow said before Wubbox put them down.

"Is what I would say if I had one!"