To Love a Boy

(Okay, I'm skipping a story I did bc I wrote that as a joke but its: https://archiveofourown.org/works/48543124)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boodoo: Hi!

Dermit: Hi babe

Boodoo: Me, Grumpyre, and the other Ethereals are going to go to Cold Island. Do you want to join us?

Dermit: YES PLZ :3

Boodoo: We're going to go in a few hours. Atleast 5:00 P.M.

Dermit: Should I clip my nails?

Boodoo: Huh? Why?

Dermit: Just in case haha

Boodoo: NO!! XD

Dermit: Hahaha I was just joking!

Boodoo: Oh! haha!

Dermit: Haha love you babe <3

Boodoo: Love you too, hon. :)

Boodoo quietly waited for Dermit to arrive. It had been an hour since It and the other Ethereals arrived on Cold Island and Boodoo began to worry. Ghazt and Jeeode reassured It that Dermit will arrive soon, and that was true. After a couple of minutes, Dermit arrived on Its father, Wubbox's, shoulder.

"Dermit!" Boodoo shouted in joy.

"Boodoo!" Dermit shouted back before pulling It in an embrace, twirling around. They stopped to passionately kiss eachother. Upon putting Boodoo down, the Ethereals and Dermit heard Grumpyre shout something.

"Hey! I found some juice!" Grumpyre shouted with a bottle in Its hand. The bottle was green and purple with a picture of grapes on the cover.

"Are you sure that's juice?" Boodoo asked. "I'm pretty sure that's wine."

"Yeah, I know that," Grumpyre said. "I was just joking."

"Grumpyre, this wine looks like it's been expired since last Summer song..."

"Isn't wine just expired grapes? That's what makes it wine!"

In a stern voice, "Their fermented grapes."

"My brother in Loodvigg, I'm going to smack the shit outta you."

"Okay, that's enough!" Jeeode interrupted the banter. "Who's wine is it?"

"Well, I think it could it be Maggpi's," Ghazt said. "I know that girl loves its wine!"

"Yeah, but one time when I visited this place, I saw it pour nearly 100 onces of Monster Energy into a cup of wine and heard it say something like, 'I'm going to die'," Reebro said. "And I love Monster Energy, but I hate having to associate wine with Maggpi."

...

"Actually, who cares who's wine it is?" Dragong said, taking the bottle. "Let's just drink it." It began pouring the wine into 16 cups that it borrowed (not stolen) from Tawkerr. Boodoo nervously took a cup and stared at it.