Ch. 3

Ivy POV 

The past few days on Neverland have been awesome! Felix and Peter have been showing some of Neverland's awesome spots and also the dangers to look out for, Like the dreamshade it will kill you slowly. So don't get so much as a scratch from it. 

The mermaid are deadly they will drown you if you get close enough. Look out for Tinker bell she will try to turn me against everyone. 

I doubt that would happen. Felix and Peter have been teaching me how to use a sword even though I've never used one, They both say I have the skill since I use it like I've used a sword my entire life, Which is funny because I've never owned a weapon in my life. 

All the boys have been very welcoming of me which is nice. And since I'm the only lost girl on the island Peter lets me sleep ing his tree house so he can keep an eye on me since I'm the youngest. 

I am currently looking up at the ceiling I am too excited I may have only been here a few days but it's been the best days of my life. Finally I have a family! A place to call home! 

I peel the covers off of me, and rush out of the tree house. Today Felix said he's going to teach me how to hunt. I am too excited to sleep. 

I am currently running towards the camp when I am stopped by someone grabbing my hood of my cloak and lifting me in the air. 

"Whoa, little bird where's the fire?" I hear Peter say 

"Felix is going to teach me to hunt today!" I say as I smile 

He chuckles setting me down on my feet. kneeling in front of me. 

"Did you even sleep?" He asked as he looked me up and down

I shrug 

"I was too excited." I say as I smile at him 

"A girl who likes to hunt that's the first." He says with a chuckle 

"I can't help it I love Neverland, You promise I can stay here forever?" I asked 

"Forever is a long time. But yes you can stay here forever." He says with a laugh

I hug him 

"Thank you Peter." I says we separated and start running towards camp. I see Felix just walking into camp and I walk well run towards him. 

He chuckled 

"Ready to go hunting?' He asked 

"Yes, I super ready!" I say 

He laughed handing me a bow, a quiver with arrows in it. 

"Alright squirt lets go." He says 

"Lead the way oh fearless leader." I say doing a mocking bow

He chuckled and I followed him out of camp. 

                                          Peter POV 

I watch the exchange it may have been a few days but Ivy acts as if she's lived her all her life. And she seems to be growing not only on me but the boys as well. I smirked watching as the two leave. I am also surprised how she held her own during practice like she used a sword before. She fits in just fine. 

She also hears my flute so I can't deny she's lost. I mean who wouldn't be after the story she told me. Even I find that cold that her own twin sister abandoned her. So I made the decision that she can be the first lost girl after she past my test of swimming to shore. 

The odd part was the mermaid didn't even attempt to attack her when she swam to shore, They attack everyone. 

I am going to make her just like my boys, A survivor, care free, with no rules except mine of course. 

                                             Ivy POV 

Me and Felix are crouched looking at a deer. 

"Okay now pull back on the bow, see your target and follow through." He says 

"Ok I got it." I say 

"Take a deep breath and let go." He says 

I take a deep breath and let go the arrow soars through the air hitting the deer. 

"Nice shot." He says 

We walk to the now dead deer and see my arrow went through the eye. 

"How the hell did you make that shot?" He says 

I shrug, 

"Lucky shot?" I say not so sure myself

"Maybe," He says not sounding convinced 

He picks up the deer and we walk back to camp. Still I wonder how I did make that shot? I just shake my head