One

It was dark... Very dark, and you were in the darkness. You couldn't tell if it was a dream or reality. You couldn't feel anything, you couldn't see anything. You felt like you didn't belong in this dark vase. You couldn't breathe, and you can't see.
You didn't know what time it was, it felt like forever... How long were you going to be here? How long until you see light? Until you see beings?

........

You started counting in your head some time ago. Counting the seconds, or at least what you remembered what seconds are. Common knowledge was slowly coming to you. You were currently counting a little above 30,240,000 seconds.

You felt a small breeze, a cold one like it was sometime in the night or dark area. You stopped counting, and as soon as you stopped counting you felt.... A tug? It was small at first, barely noticeable, but it started to become more noticeable.

You were concerned you didn't know why you suddenly felt the tugging, you couldn't do anything about it so you just let it happen. The tug became harsh, so harsh that you started to feel like you were falling. Then the feeling stopped, you breathe out in relief. That's when you noticed that you can breathe.

As you start to breathe more, your vision suddenly gets bright. Unbelievably bright, too bright. You close your eyes quickly, that hurts your eyes too much. You soundlessly sigh, you have to get used to the environment around you. Even if it's blinding....

You would just have to take it easy for now. You used your hands to feel around you, only to feel nothing but what feels like marble flooring. Or what you think is marbled flooring.

You huffed through your nose as that didn't help you at all, you just leaned back with your arms behind you in a sitting position. You did notice something about your hands, they didn't take up the space they landed on like they used to. Wait, used to? You shook your head wanting to just forget it.

You also noticed that your head also feels very light. Yeah this was starting to creep you out. You just stayed still, and started thinking about how you got to where you were. You didn't even know where you were, you were just in complete darkness before coming to a blank canvas.

.........

You got bored within counting to 160 seconds. Keeping your eyes closed for you to not get blinded again, you start to get up. When you got up you felt something hit your leg, out of some reflex (that you didn't know you have) you pulled your leg up quickly, almost kneeing your own stomach.
You've noticed that your whole body is light, like there's nothing on you. You had an idea of what you could be but you'll just think of that later. You put your leg back down to know if you still feel the thing that hit your leg.

Turns out it was still there, so you grabbed it with your hand and started to feel it. It felt soft, you dragged your hand up to feel how long it goes. As you traced your hand up the long piece of clothing, you feel what you thought was a turtleneck sweater get somewhat tighter. Which was weird to you as the neck part was very loose. That's when your hand got near your neck, and figured that you weren't wearing a turtleneck sweater you were wearing a scarf.

You let go of the piece of clothing and started fixing your scarf to have it feel like it was before. You opened your eyes to a squint, you looked around slowly to try to get used to the lighting but it really wasn't getting any better, so you just stared at the plain whiteness in front of you.

........

Your eyes have gotten used to the white area it just took 750 seconds for you to get used to it. You were feeling yourself, you knew you were wearing a jacket, shirt, and shorts. There wasn't any color, it was like you were colorblind, everything was black and white..... Literally. You by now knew that you were a skeleton, you were now knowing a lot about yourself the only thing that bothered you was that you didn't know your own height.

You guessed that just a white blank wouldn't help you at all. You observed your physical appearance for too much time now, you wanted to know what you sound like. From the looks of it you feel a bit more on the masculine side, more physically than mentally.

You took a deep breath and tried to sound a vowel, but nothing came out. You tried a few more times but nothing really comes out, sadness kinda peaking through you just let go of the trying to speak thing.

(821 words)