Five

Killer was just, what seem to be staring. You couldn't tell because they had no eyelights or well...eyes.  You slowly lower your note book, knowing that your arm is tired. After you lowered your book Killer just stood up straight and stared at you.

He didn't move for a little bit. He looked more.. disassociated. You slowly wave you're hand to get his attention, and he blinks once and his smile relaxes a little. "Well noob, it's nice ta meet cha." You let out a soundless huff, you felt you've been called a noob before. "Say, you needa tour?"

Killer offered to you, you wasn't sure if you wanted to trust him to give you a tour. You take a glance at Chara to see him thinking. Chara after a little bit nodded, he didn't give a reason but just nodded saying you needed to go with him. You was confused but decided to ask later.

You look at Killer again and nod. Killer was actually seeming more connected and put together. "Great! First we'll visit Horror." You tilt your head at the name mentioned. Horror? What a sad name. "Come on noob." Killer then lead the way.

You followed after him, and Chara right beside you. While the three of you were walking, to who knows where you started asking Chara questions. 'You sure they can't see you? I feel like he can..' Chara looks back at you and thought about it. "He might be able to, but I'm probably more faint to him." You nod taking that into consideration.

Killer stopped at what seemed to be a kitchen. It was huge, it had space for days and even five ovens. "Who needs five ovens?" You decided to ignore Chara's comment. In the kitchen you did notice a huge silhouette. He was also a skeleton similar to Killer but more worn down and a little more faded.

The skeleton you assume name was Horror was more dulled in colors than Killer. The thing that stuck out to you more was a light source of red, you didn't know where it was coming from because he was turned around but you could tell that it was probably coming from him.

"Yo Horror got someone ya have ta meet." Killer said as he walks over to the massive skeleton, grabbed a snack and plopped himself on the kitchen counter. "He can't speak I'm guessing, since he made no sound since I talked to him." Killer made clear to Horror, as the huge skeleton himself turns around to get a look at you.

The first thing you noticed was his eye light and skull. His skull looked like it was caved in, but it looked like an old wound. He was lacking an eye light, the eye light he has was a little black circle, and the rest of his socket was red. His other socket was completely black and wide. Like something went through it.

You lift up your notebook on the same page that said your name and showed it to him. Horror nodded and he made a low sound. You looked towards Killer to see him munching away on the snack he took. "Big bud here is the chef, he's like the castles head cook."

Killer introduced what Horror's occupation was l. "I'm the big boss's guard." You look at Killer confused but decided to not question it. "Right now we're in a cold war, I guess.." Killer just kept eating while Horror was done making the food for dinner and was now making desserts. "Let's show you around before dinner starts, Horror hates when people are late for dinner."

🖍️

612 words
((A/N

Sorry if literally every character in this story is out of character. I keep forgetting that I have Wattpad and Everytime I try to write I get another idea and just stop writing all together. This book isn't discontinued, it just has very long breaks.

You/Cross have met Horror and Killer. Do you want to meet a different Sans? Or get to know the Sanses you're living with?

Also congrats to those who guessed that Cross might be mute, just wanted to give a little hint in there.))
🖍️