Chapter 1

"Oh yes!" Shrieked Shadow. Memori covered her ears and said, "could you be quiet?" Asked Memori. "I am doing 🧮 math" Shadow obeyed. Luna went in. "Good morning," she said. "Early morning is very nice." Mused Magma staring dreamily outside. "Knock it of, Magma!" Said Crystal. "Its hot! Eek!" "Oh you two," Said Posisdeion. "Nothing beats a good, cold bath..." he said dreamily. Shadow stopped playing his video game and lounged next to Memori. Luna stared at them and felt something clog her throat. She began to cough. Thunder rush up to her and said, "what's wrong?" Luna coughed up, "i c-c-can't t-tell..." she collapsed in Thunder's shoulder. "Luna? What's wrong?" Said Lily. "I don't know, sis." Lunasaid tentatively. Memori stood up, took some leeks and mashed them 'till it was like sauce. "Here, drink this," she said, pouring the mixture into Luna's mouth. She swallowed in carefully and at the end, she was better. "That was awesome, Memori,"  Shadow shrieked. "What did i tell you about being loud?" Asked Memori, returning to her math test. "S-s-sorry," Shadow said.

§§§§§§§§§§§§______One hour later_____§§§§§§§§§§§§§

 Luna kept spying on Memori and Shadow. At times they kept being together. 

She saw Magma and Crystal was resting together. (Here)

❤️💙❤️💙

❤️💙❤️💙.