Chapter 3

Luna raced down the halls, screaming, "WAKE UP! YOU SLEEPYHEADS!!" she yelled with enthusiasm. Shadow and Memori stumbled out of Shadow's room. "Yeeees?" Asked Memori. "Its      Saturday! Wake uppppp!" Shadow looked at her. "Every Saturday you get in trouble!" He said cheerily. "IdOnOtgETInTrOuBle Each Saturday!" Snarled the Sylveon. "Oh. Okay. Fine." Mused the Umbreon. 

§§§§§___meanwhile___§§§§§

Lily sat on the living room. She was sipping a cup of coffee ☕️. Posisdeion went in. He was spraying H20 on Magma. And Magma was super angry. Lily looked up and said gloomily, "Side, you can stop that. He's throughly soaked!" Posisdeion grumbled and  stopped. Lily smiled harshly and kissed the tip of Posisdeion's nose. He went red.

Magma left. He had scolded Posisdeion and slapped him. 

§§§§___meanwhile___§§§§

Magma had slunk off and bumped into Luna. "Hi," he muttered before retreating. Luna narrowed her eyes. "I know that sly look, Mag. What are you not telling me?" Luna said sneakily.

Magma turned bright red. "Lo-ook... you know ... you know ... You know-Crystal? I like her... but i have no idea how to tell her ..." he had a dreamy look on his face, just thinking about Crystal... 

Luna's P.O.V (point of view)

I Said, "Mag, I'm sure that Criss will like you back," i smiled. I wasn't really sure that Criss will like him back... she told me she hated  fire types. Magma's eyes lit up so enthusiastically that he burned a piece of My door. "Mag!" I yelled, pulling a 'somewhat' kind of "mad fit" as some might say~... 

Anyway...

Magma's exited look faded... "okay... sorry..." he said, tail between his hind legs. I sighed, using my soft, silky feelers so put out the fire. I smiled. "You can go now..." i said.

Magma slunk off. I went in the hall and bumped into Shadow. 

(This is a little (very) cringy and very unexpected) 

But as we did, our lips touched. I felt him pull me closer and deepened the kiss. My eyes widened. His lips we're surprisingly soft, then his  tongue went in my mouth, and i touched it with my own. Then he slowly and softly parted from me. He saw my surprised look and admitted, "i Did love you" -his voice was strangely shy- "i can't just tell Memori... in front of her... and i love her too..." he snickered quietly, pulling me close for a kiss again. But i pulled away.

"Wait, Shadow... you do ?" I asked. "Yep." He replied. Thunder peeked out of his room. "You lovebirds better stop doing it in the hall. Anyway, Memi's heeereee~🎵" he sang. Shadow's eyes popped. "What? There? What is going on?!" He exploded.

"She loves me" replied Thunder. "Oh, come on" i said, pulling Shadow with my soft, silky feelers.