Chapter 2

Luna went to the kitchen to get some fruits 🍉 when she bumped to Memori. "Hi, Memo," she cheerily says. "Oh, hi," said Memori. "Did you do that cuz of Shadow?" She said. Lily stepped on Memori and Luna's way. "No, way, Luna won't do that!" She snarled. "Lily, please stay out of this," said Luna. Memori laughed wickedly. "No need to say anything," she snickered. "I know already" "knock it of, cuties," said Shadow, stepping in the way. Then he turned to Luna. "Luna, i know you love me, but... i love Memo most... i'm sorry,"

Meanwhile...

Posisdeion was relaxing on a bathtub. Magma wandered in. "Hey! What in the whole world do you think you doing?!" He fumed. "Duh, i am relaxing," replied the Vaporeon. He spat out water straight to Magma. "How dare you!" Screeched Magma. "Haha! I go-ot yo-ou!" He sang out.

§§§§§§___later that night___§§§§§§

Memori sat in bed, reading a book. She took out a paper and started writing on it. Shadow went in.

"Don't you dare barge in my room!" Yelled the Espeon angrily. The Umbreon sighed. "YoU CaRe MOre Of YoUr SchOOlWoRk more?" Screeched Shadow. With a sulk, he got out.

§§§§§§___Meanwhile___§§§§§§

Luna stiffened in bed. She was sobbing for an hour now. Someone knocked. "C-c-come i-in..." she choked. Lily went in. "Sis? What's wrong?" Lily put a paw on Luna's forehead. "You're not sick," she said. "Would you like some chamomile tea?" Luna smiled a watery one. "Thank you, Lily, you care so much. Posisdeion would be a good mate for you." Lily  turned red. "Y-you t-think so?" "He always picks a fight," said Luna. "A good one!"