Chapter 4

Shadow's pov

A very cringe chap

I hurled Luna i into her bed. I climbed in next to her. "Its getting... kinda... hot." Blushed Luna. "Yes, it is..." I cooed. I pulled her close to me and i put my lips in hers and pushed in her lips. I felt her let it in her mouth... The door opened. Memori stepped in. "Flirting with my boy, ehh...?" She cooed. Luna broke the kiss. "Flirting?! I wasn't! He started the kiss!" Pointed out Luna. Memori's face turned to a sneer. "My boy is only mine!" She raged. "Shadow... is only mine!" Said Memori. "Yours?" Said Shadow sheepishly.

Mind talk

Shadow... you love me... you helped me... you kissed me... you kept me company...and I Love You...

And i do, but she's cute~

Luna?! She's cute? What?!

Yes...*dreamily look*

STOP IT! YOUR MINE... SHE'S NOT SUITABLE FOR YOU!

"ARAGGGGGHHH!" SHADOW SCREAMED. 

"ARGGGGGHHH! YOUR NOT MY MIND, MY BOSS, MY THOUGHTS, AND MY GIRLFRIEND, UNDERSTAND?!?!"  Shadow raged. But Memori stayed cool. She said slyly-"i'll let you keep her if i just cut her neck a little~hehehe~" she laughed. Shadow no longer had it seriously. He fired a shadow ball at her direction. She leaped swiftly and fired psyshock at luna . Shequickly centered a dazzling gleam at her but she swiftly dodged... again.

"ARRRRRAAAAFGGGHHHHHHH!!!" I SCREAMED. "WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR DUMB TALK?"

Approximately 2 hours (after the yelling and screaming fight)

I shoved Luna in the bed. Mmmmm... she's so hot...  i press my lips in hers, putting myself on top of her, putting her in a steamy, hot flirt. She pulls away, saying, "rip your clothes off, mmm..." i did what she said, and removed hers. She started licking and sucking my *****. "Mmm" she said . Luna stopped. And pulled me to a kiss. I kissed her back, thinking, she's hotter than before!