dragons one night stand

Styxx was barely awake as he sat up in his tent, his head hurting a bit, he blamed the alcohol, just because he was immortal didn't mean he had his twins abilities to **not** be affected by the damn stuff, but- he sighed as he got up and went outside, he was camping in an oasis, it was right in the middle of nowhere in Egypt, and he liked it that why, no one to bug him, no one to tell him what to do, no one to- his mind went to dark places, she shook his head and went into the water, soaking his nightmares away.
"Everything will be fine." He said to himself. He closed his eyes, his mind wondering too- other things. He sighed as he got up and went to shore, grabbing his towel-
"What are you doing here?" He jumped and turned around, a woman stood there, her hair was long and dark, her eyes purple, he had never seen that eye color before, she wore a tank-top and jeans, with combat boots. Of course he was wearing nothing.
"Uh, bathing?" He said looking at her. She gave him a look.
"I meant what are you doing in *my* oasis?"
"I didn't realize it was yours, I'm just heard because I want to be alone." She tilted her head, he noticed the pointed ears.
"Never knew a human being to want to be alone? I thought you creatures needed companionship." He frowned.
"Some of us rather not." She looked at him, her eyes sizing him up. He took a step back, he didn't know what she was and really didn't want to find out.
"What's your name?"
"Yours first."
"You are a skittish little man aren't you."
"Little?" He was not little, not in any sense of the word. She started walking to him, he backed up until his back hit a tree. **Fuck** he looked down at her, her eyes looking right into his crystal blue eyes.
"Want to tell me your name now?" She put her hand on his chest, he froze up, her hand was- warm. It felt nice as her fingers traced patterns on his chest.
"Styxx." He muttered.
"Styxx, that's Greek right? What is a man from Greece doing here in Egypt?" She asked as she stood on her toes, he could feel her breath against him.
"It's- secluded out here, I like to be alone." He breathed out. She nodded.
"Being alone is better than being betrayed by those around you." She looked at him, then leaned up and kissed him. Styxx was caught off guard, the towel he was holding dropped to the ground, his body reacted on its own, it had been soooooo long since he felt a body against his, felt soft flesh.
"Don't be afraid- touch me." She whispered. He shook as he wrapped his arms around her.
++++++++++++++++++++
They were in his tent, her on top of him, her shirt off and jeans kicked to the side.
"Consider this a treat Styxx, not every human male gets to have a one night stand with a dragon." She purred in his ear as she kissed down his chest.
"I- I don't even - know your name."
"Elentiya." He gasped and grabbed her pulling her back up as he flipped them, Elentiya's back arched, Styxx noticed she was panting, so she liked things rough. He leaned down kissing her hard, her legs wrapped around his waist, and she bit his lip lightly.
"Get on with it Styxx." He looked down at her and grabbed her hips, he pushed into her, groaning as the pleasure that swallowed him whole, she took his entire cock.
"Ha what- are you?" She moaned lightly as her nails dug into his back.
"I- told you- now move." He groaned and started to thrust into her, her body warm and inviting, he couldn't get enough, he needed this, he didn't realize but he needed the release, the warmth. He felt her hang on to him as he sped up the thrust, as he grabbed the pillow. He felt her tightened up, heard her scream, he hit that spot. He smiled and started abusing that spot, her legs tightened around him as her back arched, her mouth dropping open, Styxx his his face in her shoulder as his cock twitched, if she spasmed again- he gasped arching his hips, she spasmed, he came- a lot. He shivered as his hims moved slowly getting everything out. The woman, Elentiya purred lightly as she ran her hand through his hair.
"Thanks for the good time Styxx." She purred in his ear.
+++++++++++++++++++++
Styxx jerked awake, his eyes looking around, what the- he frowned, just a dream. He sat up then hissed in pain, his back hurt, there were claw marks. Not a dream.